Jikan Teishi Yuusha - Yomei 3-ka no Settei ja Sekai wo Sukuu ni wa Mijika Sugiru

Dex-chan lover
Is not hard to believe that someone never read a manga with time stop, Jojo had it yes, but only partially in 3 arcs (that I know about, not a expert), it wasn't spammed left and right.
Hentai DOES have a lot of it.
is a power hard to use because is too powerful, with time stop any defense or attack is useless so most authors avoid it because is cool on the moment but it becomes boring on the long run.
Would this manga be so good if the MC didn't had a real time limit? Unlikely, because it would have the MC breeeze through everything with no urge.

I know another couple stories with time stop but in most is limited to a subject or area.
I remember a chapter of Dr.Slump with said doctor creating a machine able to do it for all the time he wanted and abusing the hell out of it, but it was just a chapter in a comedy manga.

@Acciunt Nothing off the top of my head, no. :v Why? Most of the stuff I read are romance mangas nowadays and they’re usually geared towards the female audience.

@Shadow-Sephiroth They didn't start to. Censored was first and someone uncensored, i think. The new chapters haven't been uncensored, yet. I haven't continued and still wait. I hate added effect destroying everything. If it's subtle/intended that's ok, but this is annoying. Half the mangas there is nothing but then there are some who get half the pages covered, which seems totally inconsistent and weird. Have never really bothered to find out why though, since I'm too lazy.

Analysis of Time Stop Ability:
- Cocktrice event, Sekai realized at the brink of fully feeling the effect of petrification realizes that "Magic Subsists in a time stop world", but what use is that knowledge if he was gonna die, luckily he survives.
- When Sekai's little rock minion collides with the Cocktrice, gravity brings down the bird shattering it like stone for a strange reason.
- It is speculated that "Gravity Activates" when Sekai or his Little Rock Minion touches said object/living thing. With the flipping of skirts happening and all that while in a time stop world, can very well confirm this.
- Sekai's controller which can stop time has shown to not have run out of batteries, possibly implying it has an infinite energy source or infinite usage.

-Traps can activate in the time stop world, those traps were confirmed to be of a magic type, although it is debatable whether that would change anything if it's danger relied on gravity, which Sekai cannot control once he comes into contact with the said object/living thing.

Dex-chan lover
@CrownedTraitor I think the only traps he could activate would have to be the more direct kind, like a bear trap. If it was just a pressure plate that would set off a trap that would launch arrows, it would likely require time to resume in order to fully activate. A direct trap vs an indirect trap.

Dex-chan lover
@liszst You never heard of dio brando? or sakuya izayoi? well time stop is not a common power since (it's fuking op) and the writer need to create and asspull to make the user lose the fight (looking at you jotaro), so yeh it's understandable if you only know it from hentai.

@MRain Like I said, I usually read romance geared towards the female audience (shoujo, josei, BL etc) with the occasional het smut. Saw this in the front page. This type of harem Isekai has never been my thing but I got curious. I’ve heard of Jojo (who hasn’t) but I’ve never actually watched it. Saw half of the first episode and stopped midway. Didn’t really like it but the popularity made me put it on hold. I’ll pick it up when I’m free and in the mood. I vaguely know Dio but nothing about what he can do. I have no clue who “sakuya izayoi“ is at all. Sorry for being uncultured or something, tho I appreciate the explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread