Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 6 Ch. 80 - Cliffhanger!

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of S3 E17 of Community!

Man I can't imagine watching all of SVU, which is still running, plus all the other Law and Orders, plus NCIS, Criminal Minds, etc. Insane.

Dex-chan lover
Instead of "Foreign drama trivia" it should have said "American drama trivia".

Dex-chan lover
@jooj1520 they mention pineapple pizza... 'cause she was still playing american drama (north american)

Group Leader
holy fuck this chapter was great, I love seeing all of them just go along with whatever Shirogane comes up with

wow I was actually getting pretty sick of this manga then it pulls out a banger like this chapter

@Kaarme in japan the only non-asian country they recognise the existence of is america

Dex-chan lover
@tastythighs Wasn't Iris from England? Although maybe my memory fails me. The British crime series are already quite different from American ones, despite sharing the same language (more or less). Although it's possible in Japan they only broadcast and stream American series of all foreign ones. I would have no way of knowing.

Dex-chan lover
Was this chapter made explicitly for American readers? Because holy fuck was the satire so goddamn spot on I don't even think most American writers could have done it this well

they forgot the rotate the pic 720 degrees and look on the reflection on the eye

Users who are viewing this thread