Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 91 - The final test (Part 3)!

Group Leader
one more to go! i'm going to miss those poses that were usually on the first page of most chapters

Dex-chan lover
"after that senpai disappeared without a trace"

ffs...
Yeah let's drop a bomb with just one chapter left, I'm sure it'll be so rewarding to read...

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
The romance tag is a lie... probably, most likely.

Let me guess, it's going to be one of those type of endings that doesn't really give a closure, isn't it

Dex-chan lover
congrats to Iris I guess, didn't really care much for this whole kerfuffle. But hey, at least the hatchet is buried

I have a feeling that the ending won't be satisfying, but let's see.

Double-page supporter
It feels like it was supposed to be a big character moment for Yuriko where she makes up with Iris or whatever and it's kind of emotional but I'm still unsure why she wouldn't accept her in the club. Did I just forget? Because it feels incredibly unsatisfying to me. If I understood the thing she had to overcome internally it would be satisfying, but I don't, so I don't care about the resolution.

Dex-chan lover
Yuriko disappeared without a trace? The final plot twist will be that she never existed and it was just Nobara playing a really long prank on them (and whenever they were both witnessed at the same time the other characters were hallucinating)

Dex-chan lover
Going back to the "past" chapters, she doesn't want iris in the club because she was incredibly upset at people joining her club just for her. she's hot and popular so people joined for her, not because of their love for mystery. Iris is the same, not really a fan of mysteries, but loves yuriko, also she's probably overprotective of her in some way.

of course you can argue toiri and himawari also dont care for mysteries, but yuriko is under the impression that himawari is actually amazing at solving them, and toiri is also good at it. also, i do think toiri does like mysteries to some degree. where as iris had neither the interest or the skill. whether that's enough to make this feel satisfying is up to you

@Elki

Dex-chan lover
One more chapter? Oh nooooo
We're gonna get an open ending... I swear, there's no time for romance at all

Users who are viewing this thread