Jiken Jaken! - Vol. 7 Ch. 92 - The empty classroom!

Double-page supporter
romance my ass...
meh... i dont regret reading this since it was still fun, but i got hard baited by that tag :/

"Romance", WHERE? Crappy ending, as always, I don't know I expected it to be any different.

All the ending of the manga I read are trash...!!
1.food wars
2.promised neverland
3.yuuna and the haunted house
4. "this shit"
5.Haikyuu

Dex-chan lover
certainly more about the characters and mystery than a "romance", but to imply the idea that this was an open ending is just stupid. She asked her sis how to handle boys, and the extra had her ask toiri out on a date. she's shy, but its very obvious they're basically going out. and really, with the way she had been set up, this is the best they could have done with her. it would be jarring af if she full blown confessed to toiri, like that's not her personality, I never imagined seeing them kiss or anything. anyway, thanks for the translations, this was fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Damn that was a meh ending, welp overall I enjoyed the series also thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
I guess I looked forward to the finale too much then.
Just a mystery club thing.

While I do like a more conclusive ending, this finale chapter did all but spell it out so I'll accept it.

It wasn't the greatest ending, but do people really need to see a confession up to them married with kids for it to be "good"?
Plenty of chapters were devoted to "romance" but while retaining comedy and it was shown how Yuriko grew and really thought of Toiri.
It's as clear of a spelled out ending as it can get without actually doing so.

Thanks for the translations!
The ending could've been a lot better, I get what the author wanted to do, but... it just don't leave us fulfilled. Good manga nevertheless. Loved the first pages everytime.

Users who are viewing this thread