Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Izumi's Taste of Fear

Dex-chan lover
Hrm, interesting. Seems like it may not go a normal way with him and Shinohara getting closer cause Shinohara and popular dude already seem to be an item. But it's also refreshing that the popular group is just pretty nice.

Dex-chan lover
@OniBarubary I agree but I kind of also think that it's one of those cliches that he simply read it like that. They could just have platonic relationship or something.

It'll be interesting to see where this story goes if it's true that they are actually dating

Dex-chan lover
He fucking did it, the absolute madman.

I think that the relationship of Shinohara and the popular dude will be enough of a drive to "upgrade" him from an observer to an actor.

They aren't going out. They were planning their surprise attack with that hand thing.

That being said, this series seems to be more bittersweet. It is not NTR.

Looked at raws up to 15 i don’t think this ends the way we want it to based on the fact that 16 is the final chapter i think

Aggregator gang
damn raijus trying to convert our boi! fight them! fight them with all your virgin powah!

jak

Contributor
I hope Izumi gets with her. She might just be close with the other guy. We have no idea if they are actually dating. Even if she is, she seems interested in Izumi so it could work out for him.

@OniBarubary

Idiots tend to spam NTR when its anything that's not pure fluff.

Dex-chan lover
@jak Honestly, Im kinda hoping the opposite. I do hope that his crush while unfullfilled opens him up to new situations. Probably introduce a girl whose actually interested in him in a way he didnt realise. and finally able to get over his crush. It would be unique grounds in terms of manga. The closest I could think of to do something similar is Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Users who are viewing this thread