Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Izumi's Tomorrow

So many citations needed and so many incels in this comment section lol.

MC went through the Bill Walton transformation and we got the typical open bittersweet ending, which ain't bad or good.

Or am I wrong and Izuki and Shinohara are just both cucks. After all, I don't think either of them confessed, did they?

Fed-Kun's army
*insert "ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this" meme*

Double-page supporter
thank god i didn't read and jumped straight to last chapter, at least i'm not disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Well... I guess nobody won and everyone walked away with silver friendzone medals... it's like it captured the essence of me and my friends highschool romance life accurately. Like the Salmon episode of Futurama, "why did they live and why did they die? No reason."

10/10 manga. No perfect resolution, no bullshit pairings. Just straight reality. Love it.

i love it but the ending just stupid he will later regret not telling her how he feels if they get together in the future kan and shion

Fuck this shit, I'm out.
tenor.gif

See you on Mars.

very anticlimactic and lackluster ending, i didnt expect much, the first few chapters were good but then it kind of trailed off and it lost sight what it was trying to do

? that's it? no more chapter? So there is no ending but we think ourselves about the ending ? Damn thats sad no one won after all
+

Also I think she didn't realise that she have a little romantic feeling to Izumi

Fed-Kun's army
OOF gg bois.
Nice manga, wasn't really wrapped up nicely, but at least someone confessed.

@jagfanbb did you even read the last page note?

Okay this was total bullshit. This is gal cleaning level of bullshit. Izumi fuckimg fails to be a discount wannabe Hachiman. What was the whole thing about, anyway?

i think izumI still got a chance in fture its this manga not AXED 😕

Man, sucks that this got axed. I was really enjoying it for what it was worth though. Glad the author ended it on a better note than some other axed manga I’ve read (cough Gal Cleaning). It was cute while it lasted, however it’s sad that we had to watch him get cucked for the entire series.

Users who are viewing this thread