Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Izumi's Tomorrow

I dont know what sort of resolution this was supposed to be. MC was a third wheel until the end and his relationship with the other 2 main characters is still awkward , he still does not act for himself only for others and he still did not made his own friends. I guess this sort of had a happy ending for mc since he is still in the race.

Waste of time, this started great but in the middle it went to shit, no wonder it got axed when mc basically turned into a side character in a harem manga, where the other dude is the protagonist an mc is just a background character, it stoped from being the “tertiary character who tried to get the popular girl” to “mc helping his crush getting together with another dude” author turned him into a total pussy, in the end he didn’t accomplish anything(I mean he did, but he accomplished this long ago, after he got friends 0 progress happened) and the story was pointless, and such an open ending too. Wasted potential.

I'm honestly quite worried for those that believe a friendship ending is not a happy ending. Sad thing this got axed, I liked how the characters interacted.

Dex-chan lover
@Txchr15
I wouldn't even call it a friendship ending. Friends see eye to eye and can talk openly.... this MC is just kinda being dragged along by the heroine, he hasn't even built any connection to the other characters. He just kinda... exists?

Fed-Kun's army
well, MC put himself in narrator-zone halfway through so I'm not surprised with this type of ending...

Dex-chan lover
This was a failed experiment in what happens when you make a side character your protagonist. Scratch that, a side character probably wouldn't have put himself down nearly every single chapter. There are plenty of manga that are worth reading where the protagonist doesn't "get the girl" and thats alright; it's true to life. However, what's the take away from this manga's two volumes? That you should be content to play third wheel? That if you really like someone you should make no effort but just stand back and play "nice guy"? That everyone has a lot in life and that you should make no effort to improve yourself? I'm not sure I like any of those messages.

What a shame, it was an enjoyable series.... It didn't deserve this shitty ending....
Thanks to Mr. lazy writer for all those wasted pages in a final chapter that was announced a long time in advance....

wow author-san what a bitch. couldn't find a resolution so just ended it there, is how I feel, but nonetheless too bad that's it.

Fed-Kun's army
@ kronix so not only did you list 0 manga you also reflected off your own insecurities. nice.

Fed-Kun's army
Bloody hell, there is so much beta cuck chat in this thread you'd think half the people here were posting from a MRA shitstain convention.

What a waste. Nice art. Nice start. An ending that satisfies no one, except the rare guy who fetishizes this. FFS.

Dex-chan lover
It is not really a bad ending in the sense of what happened, it was a bad ending in a legit "To-Love Ru" ending where it simply doesn't end at all. Still I'm somewhat ok with it. Life isn't about happy or bad endings, so sometimes an ending like this is ok.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, totally missed the release of the final chapter.

Well, not much to say about the ending. It's decent, and it's just a reminder that this manga had a big potential, and that's really too bad that it got axed due to unfortunate circumstances.

But the good news is that it means it's the end of the "beta cuck netorare herbivore" shit festival... Well, until we get another manga where the protagonist doesn't go hump the leg of his love interest in the first three chapters....

Dex-chan lover
An upside to the non-ending is that all the NTR shitters can perpetually ree over this.

jak

Contributor
@Tyrn

If you want that, read Why Naitou. They are side characters as main characters.

Users who are viewing this thread