manga ends on ch16
axed according to the usual jp correspondence
it's expected, this shit the author pulled doesn't fly with the Nips
you can also see the harassment on twitter if you know moon

Contributor
@mopchan

Why the fuck is everyone so mad?

Yeah, i really don't know.
Maybe these people read way too much shonen rom-com manga, so they can't accept when something it's different ?

Dex-chan lover
why the hate?

can't handel something that isn't cliche?

idk maybe it is because I have read several manga with this premise though most of then are in the shojou or josei tags but still .the only people who hates this are a bunch of virgins i guess go fking get a life.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao the absolute state betacuck here get triggered because the girl doesn't constantly sucking MC cock like usual haremshit manga

Dex-chan lover
can't handel something that isn't cliche?
can't accept when something it's different ?
@greatninja3 , @Siquall
You guys being sarcastic right? this is textbook NTR, his filming scene is even in a mil doujin, direct reference lmao
you're crying over spilled milk tho, series got blasted because of it and it's a shame, had potential

Dex-chan lover
dude I am so glad this piece of shit manga got axed, I mean dude dont bother making a manga with romance tag just to make yourself as MC that self cucks and beta AF. We got too many shitty beta male MCs as it is in this god forsaken place no need to give pain to ppl, or give the correct genres to your fucking manga so you dont make ppl read shit they dont wanna read.

this shit smells of fucking drama and fucking tragedy or NTR.

I mean I am sure some ppl would be fucking hhyped for this shit, ppl love seeing MCs getting fucking cucked and their gurls stolen. But this shit is wack cuz the bitch is not even starting as a romance LOL.

edit: yep just read at the raws up to 15 in any site and read comments, even the fucking editors of the manga said fuck you to the author LOL. Get fucked bitch dont give us shit like this or get axed hommie

dont know how anybody would enjoy reading this piece of shit, u gotta be pretty fucked up in the head to enjoy shit like this tbh.

EDIT:

LAST FUCKING EDIT:

if you are not one of the sick ppl that enjoy reading depressing shit like this (go look at the raws bruh i dare ya) and need something to give you laughs and fluffy feels then I recommend this shit I read last night, deff made up for reading this shit. usually I dont read harem cuz bad endings, but this shit was funny, smutish, and fucking best ending.

https://mangadex.org/manga/971/maga-tsuki

Enjoy the fun and awesome read oh yeah here its only up to ch 41 u gonna need to check other sites to finish it (up to 65)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
I mean, people should have learned by this point in time to not actually pay attention to, respond or take havelmom, kronix and the myriad people who just can't help vomit "betacuckchadntr" whiny cunty bullshit seriously. Just let them rage into the ether and enjoy the manga with people who actually can string sentences together.

Besides, the manga is being axed due to the magazine it's in going out of print/business/whatever and it was unable to move every single work to it's sister magazine. So Izumi-kun was given a chapter in the new magazine to end everything. It's not because Japan is raging collectively against this manga like some would make up and pretend simply because they don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom "This is textbook NTR"....

Dude, do you even know the definition of netorare? I'm just saying that here for the people who don't know: netorare isn't when the person the main character is in love with loves someone else; it's when the significant other (a.k.a actual lover or wife) of the main character got "stolen" by someone else (usually by sex, I mean, netora literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with").

In this actual manga, this is NOWHERE near that! The two characters aren't a couple, they are just friends with the boy falling in love with the girl for her kindness but the girl seems to be already in love with someone else. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! It's sad for the main character, yeah, but for fuck sake people have the right to love who they want! For the love of god, a story doesn't need to go "boy meet girl, then boy and girl get together, the end" to be a good story. Things can go in a different way, sadness and bitersweetness can be interesting tools too. In the end, the only things important is how well it is written.

I actually can't believe people are yelling "betacuckchadntr", as Onibarubary says, and being fucking serious about it.

Honestly, there is a lot of bullshit said in the last few comments that I want to debunk, but I will take @OniBarubary's advice on that one: this seems like a lost cause, and, you know what they said: "Don't feed the troll".

Anyway, it's sad that the manga is getting the axe. Well, I hope the author will have better luck with his next one.

Aggregator gang
Comments here got me to actually read the raws. Oof. I can see the displeasure. Obvious flow for things in this manga's scenario but it still feels like a gut punch.

Poor Izumi never stood a chance :(

Amusingly enough, I bet the manga would have gone on to have the female MC rejected by the friend and then end up with the MC had it not gotten axed.

Fed-Kun's army
Topkek kronix, looks like i right you butthurt because its not haremshit

@KafukaPalazzo You sadly see this everywhere nowdays. I have seen reactions like that in several mangasites so you can't escape it. It's funny how a few years back there was something called love triangle where two guys liked a girl or two girls liked a guy, or stories about unrequited loves like this one but nowdays people shout "NTR! this is shit fuck this manga" immediately as soon as they see the girl dare to look at another guy XD

Dex-chan lover
I can relate with Izumi, a lot. It actually often happened in RL.
The girl just simply talking with you out of curiousity, but in fact, she's interested with the other guy.

And...all you can do just watch her from the sideline. ;-;

That was hard too read. That was going into NTR vibes there. Ughh

Users who are viewing this thread