Jikkyou!! Izumi-kun no Koi Moyou

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@kronix
This is your first warning for violating Rule 1, Be Civil. Your post has a link to view the Rules at your convenience. Please do not use that sort of language towards other users on MangaDex.

Thanks,

-Zeph

@BlackGeneral
Thank you for bringing this post to my attention.

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like the idea of the manga
to not have the MC be the love interest but more of a support character
cause I have always been complaining if the loner MC suddenly hits the jackpot without any sort of reason and I find this rather refreshing. As a formerly shy person myself I can see my former self in him.
Although I know that the MC is lucky without a reason in this manga as well and he still has other options to go as well. That really energetic girl is fond of him so that might still turn out to be a possibility. I kinda want the author to make at least a bit more feminine before that
Why do all the new series I like have to end so early? I hope the author finds another magazine to continue the story rather than give it a rushed ending cause I don't think that he can really bring it to an acceptable end considering the development till now

@kronix
Well, it is true... it slightly has that kinda feel to it however but really not enough. In mangaupdates it has the "jealousy"-tag and that fits the bill perfectly.

@OniBarubary
That means it wasn't "bad" enough to be axed but also not popular enough to be taken over to the sister magazine?

Dex-chan lover
Hard to say. The manga that the other magazine chose to buy were a really random assortment so I'm not sure what criteria they were using. Maybe stuff that was really popular and stuff they thought would be really popular? Might not put out money for a manga that's just pretty decent and puttering along with an okay following that won't grow huge. Author and magazine itself haven't really said anything about why.

This manga is finally being noticed. I am actually a close acquaintance to the Author so I know which direction this manga is heading. It really is heartaching when Unrequited love isn't realized till the end.

Alas, the life of a supporting role will always be hard. I hope he finds someone meant for him, not the main heroine. I felt this all too well.

Contributor
Really nice idea for manga but bad for comments because most of manga readers these days prefers wish fullfilment fantasies where girls want to suck of their selfinert MCs.
By the way this author's Ore Tama/My Balls is legendary, you should read it.

the chapter 16 is out the raw version only and i'm f*cking disappointed, i was hopping a little more

Looking forward to the artist’s next work, the author can go and fuck right off ?

Art = Good
Story = Bad

Nothing else needs to be said. Oh well, except for the fact that I didn't actually read this so take what I said with a big grain of salt.

You ever finish reading a manga and then suddenly wonder "Why did I keep up with this one?" Yeah.

Dammit, I'm so fucking pissed.

I hope the author gets the chance to continue this series one day. It had so much potential and was living up to it up until its pseudo-cancellation.

Users who are viewing this thread