Jim in the Gym

Truly, this is a modern masterpiece, the greatest work yet produced in this century. On the surface, "Jim in the Gym" appears to be a simple gym-themed comedy, but if you read between the lines and peel apart the layers of this metaphysical onion you'll find that the messages within reach across all nationalities, cultures, genders, careers, hobbies, and sexualities. Just glancing upon a single page can bring immense joy or unending sorrow to your life depending on the page, your approach to the medium, your mood at the time, the weather, and the alignment of your chakras to Jupiter. The jokes, while gut-tearingly hilarious, are finite and transient. The effects of the potent meanings hidden beneath, however, will cling to your mind for as long as you wander about this mortal coil. For better or worse, my existence has been bought to a higher plane and I have greater understanding of the world around me thanks to "Jim in the Gym." My rejoicing more joyful, my sorrows more sorrowful. I now give alms to the homeless man hanging around outside of the nearby 7-Eleven, for I can feel his pain radiating out from him from miles away, and though I suffer for it, the act enriches both of our lives. All thanks to the potent energies of "Jim in the Gym."

∞/10, all human beings on Earth from all walks of life should — nay, must read "Jim in the Gym," what may be the best work of art ever produced and that ever will be produced by all of mankind. May it benefit all of you as much as it has me, for it is only by the powerful insights of A_Sheriff that we may finally grasp the true nature of the universe and finally as one unified society approach universal utopia.

Group Leader
@Anonyan i have no idea if you wrote this for me or you copy pasted it here but i want you to know that i read every word in it and i want you to know i'm thankful whether you meant them or not and i promise to keep doing my best on the upcomig episodes

Fed-Kun's army
Can't tell if this is ironic shitposting or not because the artist begs for patreon support every three seconds but doesn't post the patreon link anywhere, not even in Webtoon or his twitter.
Then again it feels really innocent.

Group Leader
here's the patreon link hope you guys support us on this comic:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=25371944

Group Leader
@Fireproofemu
listen dude i never asked you anything and neither did i say that this story costs any money but it costs time and i need to work to eat and i cu time to do this episodes from my sleep and still i'm doing it for free so people such as yourself can have fun reading it and enjoy other's experiences and we all have fun but still i'm chasing my dream of becoming a full time artist and if asking for my fellow readers help and i'm sure some of them will and some won't but at the end i still cherish every one that ever read my comic and i love those who make fun of it and i make fun of them cause at the end all that counts are the laughs we had in life and one last thing...
i don't use MSpaint JOKE is on YOU!!

Fed-Kun's army
"support us on this comic"
surely there isn't a team writing out this thing, I mean no offense but if you need more than one person to come up with these chapters it's a waste of calories and an insult to whatever living being you killed to stay alive.

Fed-Kun's army
Also you're weak as hell, can't even squat one plate. do you just pretend to work out at the gym?

Group Leader
@nahui3 yeah I’m weak but at least I’m getting stronger and better by the minute unlike you who waits on his ass for a long week just to comment and talk shit in some one trying to prove himself “Don’t you have anything better to do with your time?! “That’s absolutely pitiful man I feel sorry even responding to such comments of yours so you know what I’m gonna do!
Just watch you suffer as you keep talking shit and still I won’t respond
Enjoy the block!! Again!

Users who are viewing this thread