Jim in the Gym

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao at this dude, reminds me of that "Empress Theresa" author.
Also I was benching one plate in less than a month when I started working out, even if you started working out when you started sharting out these doodles you should have been past 1pl8 in squats long ago. But sure make excuses that'll teach me

theres something charming about the simplicity of this manga... definitely something i would recommend to my pals

pay this flip bitchboy 10$ a month on patreon so he can draw relatable mspaint chris-chan level homoerotic schizoscribbles about being unable to reach lmao1pl8. Born filipino, raised swagapino.

Group Leader
@blazjon
man that's awesome what you just mentioned 10$ a month and i draw a funny moment you had in the gym once every month and beside the last part in your comment got me blinded learn proper English first then f**kin' comment, mr. I smash my head on a keyboard casue i don't know what the hell i'm saying!!

Why do Filipinos exist?

Their accent is overwhelmingly horrible, they base their success based off their equally shitty neighbors (how good their english is among other things).

All they do is party, drink, and commit crimes and then eventually get a job as a shitty nurse or joins the United States Navy to due to connections. They're a plague that is eroding the already shitty U.S. Military. They dress like blacks and their culture is a direct copy of America. They copy American T.V. shows, movies, and music. They try so depeserately hard to be cool, but it's hard to be when you're 5'2" and have a 3 inch dick. Filipino goblins, I mean... females... also are trashy and out of shape. They're extremely stupid and every filipino has the same ugly fat goblin nose.

If you're Filipino and reading this please kill yourself. Your inferior genes suck, superior women don't want to marry you. No one wants short, smelly, shitskinned, fake asian, fake american, stupid, and uneducated genes in their pool.

You've invented nothing, you've conquered nothing, you just kill each other and party wasting your shitty lives away. You're like vermin, infesting every job in the world and letting your buddies in to halt the production even more so you can have enough money to drink more. You idolize Americans so much you try to marry them so bady.

You're more brainwashed than Americans with your faggot catholicism. No ass, no tits, short, ugly skin, out of shape.

Fuck the Phillipines.

You're going to need to take art classes if you seriously want to pursue an art career. Right now this is basically on par with one of those shitty MS Paint OC comics you see 13 year old asspies churning out on Deviantart.
Oh and while Blazjon here is a jackass, do yourself a favor and read your last post again. Might want to reflect on it before you mock anyone's grasp of English in the future. It'll save you some embarrassment.

Group Leader
@Jacough thnx and
⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣶⡾⠏⠉⠙⠳⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⢠⠞⠉⠙⠲⡀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣴⠿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢷ ⠀⠀⢠⣟⣋⡀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⡀⣧⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇ ⠀⠀⢸⣯⡭⠁⠸⣛⣟⠆⡴⣻⡲⣿⠀⣸⠀⠀OK⠀ ⡇ ⠀⠀⣟⣿⡭⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⣿⠀⢹⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⡇ ⠀⠀⠙⢿⣯⠄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠀⠀⡿⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣶⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡴⠃⠀⠀⠘⠤⣄⣠⠞⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⡦⢤⡤⢤⣞⣁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣤⣴⣿⣏⠁⠀⠀⠸⣏⢯⣷⣖⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⣾⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⢲⣶⣾⢉⡷⣿⣿⠵⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣼⣿⠍⠉⣿⡭⠉⠙⢺⣇⣼⡏⠀⠀⠀⣄⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣿⣿⣧⣀⣿.........⣀⣰⣏⣘⣆⣀⠀⠀

Group Leader
@pajamawolfiei don't want to state the obvious but it's a comic strip in case you didn't notice

I commend you for having the creative chops to keep something like this going for 24 chapters, but there's a saying about dead horses and beatings for a reason. The hamfisted pun that forms the foundation of your premise isn't funny. In fact, that pun foreshadows the punchline of every joke you make, meaning that said joke dies before it can get anyone to laugh. If you're going to write a comic about Jim in the gym, I suggest that the content should be 70% Jim talking to people in the gym about anything other than exercise, followed by a humorous observation by Jim along the lines of "life would be so much easier if working hard solved everything, as is the case with losing weight and getting fit." As for the other content: 15% can be totally random and unrelated to the premise but contain quality humor; 15% should just be there to reassure the reader you haven't forgotten about your premise.

To see what I mean, read... any American comic strip printed in a newspaper. Garfield would be my go-to. On paper, Garfield is about a cat that eats too much lasagna and is lazy. In practice, a whole shit load of narratives can be spun out from that rather simple starting point and Jim Davis does a great job of it.

Group Leader
@Hexador
Thanks 🙏 so much for the tips and the advises you just gave me I read them all and you’re 100% right I’ll work on my jokes and improve them hope you can keep reading our strip and don’t he’s to give us your feed back

Dex-chan lover
@Jacough More on par with literally a dozen or more webcomics when they started out that I've followed, that all generally improved because that's what working on the webcomics was. Practice, and lots of it.

Incidentally, probably also practice taking "constructive criticism" from internet strangers without getting too depressed. Kill those emotions, @A_Sheriff. Kill 'em dead. Being a damn near sociopath is the first step to being a webcomic artist.

Quickest way to guarantee a higher rating. If this was the exact same story but MC was isekai'd to a gym in another world, it would have at least a 6/10.

Recommendations:
Jim in the Gym: Bro Do You Even Lift In Another World

Jim in the Gym: Slow Lift in Another World

Jim in the Gym: I Got Reincarnated So Now I'm Going To Spend My Time In The Gym!

Group Leader
@Glomoro
Thanks 🙏 for the awesome comment and I promise to practice more but on the sociopath offer I think 🤔 I might pass

Fed-Kun's army
Is this similar to tommy goes potty or is it more lice snape eats grapes?

Users who are viewing this thread