Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 10

So basically he did something horrible to her (messing with ther memories) in order to "protect" her... without consulting her or even conisdering her opinion.
Just like her childhoodfriend who also never considerred Lana's opinion while claiming to care for her.
Fuck both of this guys. They treat Lana likle an object to toss around and we are still supposed to feel bad for them? Guess the author honestly thinks that men being dicks to their love interests is romantic. IMO it's not.

AAA
I should've waited for another chapterrrrr ;-;
Thanks for the translation !!

i was shipping so hard until the erase-her-memory part. guess I'll support shin instead

but like why?
just break off the engagement...
don't bother messing with her memories - i mean that's very invasive...
or at least explain it to her like a normal person...
if the person who poisoned the kid was planning on hurting the MC even after the engagement was broken, erasing her memory isn't going to change that, it'd just make her confused af... which she is right now kinda
I mean, they literally erased her memory just to avoid a bit of heartbreak/sadness which as a kid, is pretty eh standard (I mean you have to learn that at some point) and I mean they'd have probably parted amicably not like a divorce from a 10 yr marriage...

In conclusion, I probably shouldn't think too much when reading manga.

Oh man, Author, who are you trying to make me root for? because so far, all of these possible MLs are Not Good.

Double-page supporter
Hmmmm y did he make her forget tho.... if it’s smth like to to “protect” her feelings and happiness, then srsly?

I mean I agree that this memory-erasing thing wasn't alright but what kind of decision do you expect an 8 yrs old boy to make?
You guys are roasting him as if he was a child prodigy with an IQ of 200.

Aggregator gang
I can’t believe they really erased a kid’s memory just because another kid decided so

Is it just me but I feel like everything is too fast and the characters always choose the dumbest decision

Dex-chan lover
@twilightspirits
Specifically he was worried she was going to be attacked to get at him, still kind of a flimsy excuse but that's what they are going with.
Also i believe her grandfather was also involved, and no, he's not a bad guy at all, he's in fact extremely protective of her, which is why he "gave her what she wanted" and is letting her lead a commoner life, i think the prince thing shook him up more than the prince himself so he wanted to get her away from the political machinations of nobility, her grandpa knows exactly where she is, and knew she already had a plan if something happened like this.

@salanates i feel the same... it's like the author wants to use certain tropes one after another and they don't really care about whether they go well together or not

I know everyone seems like disappointed about erase her memory and expect to explain to her but you forget that they're still child he has no power to protect her yet and I don't think he would think she would understand even if he say it like that he only think about how to keep her safe and about erase her memory as a child he only can think that way which is big step enough for kids to make that decision most kids will only know about their own feeling kids only know about them and their little world you know some kids even selfish enough to ask everything must ready. And him still thinking about someone else safety Which is still think far ahead I think it's good enough regardless he have to suffer from remembering her alone and watch her with someone else while he have strong feeling for her he only wants her to safe maybe until he get enough power to protect her

Users who are viewing this thread