Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 10

Double-page supporter
Whaaaaaaaat the fuuuuuuuck.

Hope he doesn't end up with her because that is a gross overreach of boundaries.

Thanks for the update.

This manga just went from 0 to 100 real quick. I didn't understand who Will was until this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking moron. Why does he assume she would be targetted just cus he was poisoned? That's such a dumb leap of logic, horrible writing. Was going so well up until that point, this might be the jump the shark moment for this one.

And just like that, this prince yeet himself out of the running for best ship. Now the two brothers are in the lead.

Okay. Still prefer the elder brother.

Trust a kid when they say wipe someone else’s memories.

@Ultenth maybe because being prince’s wife is desirable spot, so some might target, try to kill her and get that position cleared. He himself was targeted just because he was prince maybe it was from opposing fraction or other prince’s families anyway. It is pretty dangerous I guess?

Dex-chan lover
@justforamin Yeah, but like, that problem will always be there, is he going to always be forever alone and lock himself in a basement to avoid it with any other girl? And what parent or mage in their right mind would allow him to mind wipe someone over something stupid like that. Nothing about it makes sense, it's just a stupid contrived way for the author to try to create drama, but it's like a prime time sitcom in terms of how stupid everything and everyone is with their beyond moronic plans that make no sense and complete lack of ability to communicate to each other. Was actually pretty interested in this one so far, but man, I'll give it one more chapter, but if it stays on this course I'm done, my brain can't take any more than this much.

Too many layers, too fast
For once I appreciate a webtoon's slow pacing with respect to love stories that rely on drama to produce plot, as opposed to a flashback collage (here)

Not yall about to give my man Shin 2nd male lead syndrome... I was looking forward to their romance. TxT

aaaaaaa I wanna see the next chapterrrrrrr

thank you guys for the updates!

Users who are viewing this thread