Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's going to feel REALLY good once Sandra gets exposed as the fraud she is.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
saint is goodest and villainess is baddest and manipulates everyone with magic and stuff causing people to act irrationally :))) also Japanese food is good! Btw grandpa won't help or try to leverage the situation politically because he needs to make sure the FL is a victim, because coming up with a plot that was not created using an online generator takes effort :D

Fed-Kun's army
@pengganggu I ship her with Shin too. The other Prince who dyed his hair is ok, and I'm sure Lana will end up with him... But Shin-Lana interactions are just 👌

The F*** she is. Knew she was twisted, but not to where she would do arson and murder

I want Evan to have his redemption arc. I suspected the witch "heroine" power of words brainwashed him to the point he became irrational. But I want him to suffer from MC's brutal words. I want him to suffer immense guilt. He needs to suffer before he gets to redeem himself. Honestly his friendship with MC is sweet. Hopefully it can be mended.

Just found this gem! Thanks so much for scanlating this!! I'm so excited for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
What an idiot. He believes literally everyone EXCEPT his CHILDHOOD FRIEND and then he's sorry? Yeah you better be!

I want all of the fuckers who hurt Elaine to fucking die and add his fucking idiot of a grandfather to die.

wowww you would rather listen to a girl you met for a few months over your CHILDHOOD friend!?!? I'm a BIT salty

No pill for regrets. But at least he is starting to realize it now...

So Shin might not really be the prince 🤔😅 but it seems like Elaine and the prince (the good one) met when they were younger 🤔 He was the one allowed to call her Lana, I guess? 🤔 What shenanigan happened for her not to remember though if that was the case? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread