Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

So she's definitely not the saint. She probably stole the healing magic from the boy when she cursed him and she has charm magic maybe?

Double-page supporter
You are so stupid, you brute. The writing of course isn't Elaine's but you didn't know that or overlooked that, didn't you?

& you believed rumours & false testimonies despite YOU not having witnessed anything by your own two eyes.

I don't care if Sandra used charm on you to make you blinder than a bat, but your fickle feelings did hurt Elaine. You hurt her yourself, & don't blame Sandra for it.

it looks to me that sandra is the demon/evil thing in the prophecy and she uses her dark magic to manipulate people into believing her and having clouded judgement, her dark aura may be harmful to the actual saintess Elaine, considering she got disproportionately hurt by Evan who was poisoned by Sandra's black magic, it might argument bad traits, like strengthening Evan and making him more violent, making the prince more obsessed with Sandra, making little bro more weak and stealing the healing abilities of others whilst making them sick. That's my current theory.

Can release faster? The story is decent but it's flow its getting interrupted by long waiting times for new chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

damn, for a guy who can realize he lost all the evidence that quickly, why cant he go properly check facts and testimonies before

I guess this saint can go debuff the enemy’s armies with negative INT stats

Aggregator gang
Err this is so stupid. He heard that Sandra stole the ink and still can't figure out the fake order?

Dex-chan lover
Setting aside all the stuff with Sandra, Evan needs to learn to hold back and stop fucking injuring people for no good reason.

evan's not a dummy, he's a f*cking assh*le. once a man hurts a woman, he should be thrown away like trash that isn't even worth recycling hmph 😤

Double-page supporter
Even if we can excuse his previous behavior as being "controlled", even after he was released when he visited the inn, he hurt Elaine by 'accident'. Imagine wanting to find someone to apologize, so when you see someone who looks like them you grab their faces to have a closer look and when they pull back you grab their wrists hard enough to bruise them. That's this guy on a good day. No wonder under the power of Sandra he slammed her face into the ground.

Can someone go in this story and just give all the supposed male leads a nice wack on their head??? Their level of intelligence has really hit rock bottom...

oof, that is really idiotic. i wonder how many chapters i can stand reading this.

once again: you gotta turn your brain off for this series. the house being burnt down to prevent evidence from being found is really smart tho

thx for the translations!

Users who are viewing this thread