Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

@Aterian_AR ,
The one that was engaged to Elaine was the back haired guy or the blonde? And what about the other prince that helped her at the beginning?
The one engaged to Elaine was the black haired second prince Fredrick. The other prince that helped her was first prince, blond hair dyed black due to reasons probably will be explained/revealed more in future chps.

@FgoSegul ,
i thought it was the blonde prince who got cursed? Why does the black hair prince seem malnourished?
Blonde prince was affected after the "first miracle event" but was probably implied to be cured with the bento scene right after. Black Hair second Prince was likely to be affected too. Fake-saintress bitch was likely unable to control her 'ability(?)' well, it largely depends on her emotional state and where her negative emotional outburst targets, like what she did to Taki. Blonde prince was targeted by her specifically on chp4 pg18. I suppose black hair prince Fredrick was affected behind the scene during the time the bitch was trying to ditch him now that he's no longer useful for her. Fredrick is basically a idiotic high-handed simp manipulated by the bitch, the trope that many furstrating asshole male capture targets are in these villainess genre mangas... They do their role well to push the actual happy healthy relationship FL deserves though, but I do wish they can be designed at least more intelligently and interestingly with character depths but... I guess for many stories their purpose isn't significant enough beyond being assshole villains for the authors to write interesting stuff about them.

Highly recommend Deathbound Duke's Daughter and Seven Noblemen if anyone likes male capture targets that are interesting and have lots of backstories and personalities. I read its translated novel for 3 arcs already and I gotta say it's the most unconventional villainess I've read so far, very adventurous, harry potter black magic + alchemy + eastern talisman magic + vampires mythical creatures etc with tons of references, lots of suspense and actions, creepy curse-like stuff and descriptions, and less focused on romance and barely any bitchy drama(at least up to arc 4 is still that way).

it just doesnt make sense to have him show how much he cared for the MC all of a sudden when he was so violent to her in the beginning -_-

Yeah yeah fuckng idiot, he pushed down the floor and hurt her leg and now wants to be the savior of everything??????? Nah no thanks

If I remember correctly,

Sandra’s true ability is to “steal” things that she is envious of, often at the cost of the victim’s wellbeing.
That’s why the Pretty brother who was sick got suddenly better and can use healing again; she previously stole his beauty and power, but is now stealing the Prince’s beauty and healing instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Ggacp more like he doesn't deserve her forgiveness. after that whole shenanigans, asking for forgiveness is nigh impossible

Dex-chan lover
lol is this supposed to be his redemption or something? I was ignoring you to protect you and the I was on your side all along excuses? But he wasn't, he said so himself he believed the rumors and the lying witnesses. All without any other proof or listening to the other side apparently. He said incidents and witnesses like there were multiple ones but they only talk about the ink incident and there was only one "witness" there. The thug incident doesn't make any sense at all, like AT ALL. So the thugs are just carrying the around confirmation papers from a noble to carry out a specific murder, the noble also wrote it in their families one of a kind specially made and only available to them ink? Not buying it, he's known Elaine since childhood and he still stuck to Sandra's side instead of helping his friend prove her innocence when accused or slandered . He just let those things continue on without ever consider helping her, he trash. plus he physically hurt her twice, hot trash.

Dex-chan lover
I can kind of understand where he's coming from. Anyone who has studied criminal psychology should know how very unreliable eyewitness testimony is. And yet, even in this day and age where we have reams and reams of data that shows how unreliable it is, it remains one of the most convincing elements for jurors in any trial. So in a medieval society that doesn't have that knowledge, its easy to see how someone would be completely fooled.

Still a fool though.

Dex-chan lover
I-I always loved you and wanted to protect you even though I ignored you, hurt you and took part of your humilliating downfall based on dubious evidence and some random thot's words.
Yeah, sure. Why don't you go jump off a bridge head first, ""knight""-kun?

She really burned all her family to death just to hide a bottle of ink? That's some next level Villainess here. Instead of saint she should be called the demon lord

Also evan is just a pathetic man no need to make him look good now

Nah , this guy needs to go lol , trusting an unknown woman then forcing the female lead to bow is just not good even if you show me his side hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro yeah doesn’t make sense like

Black saintess: only witness some but not all physical evidence

Knight: wow I believe you

Real saintess: only witness some but not all physical evidence.

Knight: damn this is kinda hard to believe.

Dex-chan lover
@greatninja3 At least with the black-haired vs real saintess differences like that, I'm willing to believe she has some kind of charm magic that makes people more likely to believe her. And if she used it moreso on the prince to ensure he'd get engaged to her, that might be why he's looking pretty sickly now too, if it's just a side effect of being under her control for too long.

Dex-chan lover
Pft no redemption for you dude. You believed someone shitstain instead of your childhood friend with absolutely bullshit proof. Fuck off man.

Fed-Kun's army
So, she burned her house and family to hide the secret that it was her who wrote the orders. Damn, how twisted can you get?

She kill her own family and burn her house to hide her crime and now she abandoned the prince because he no longer successor to the throne wow this girl is such scheming bish also ruthless just for wealth I hope the true will reveal soon and she end up worse than death

This childhood friend of her is too late for you she no longer trust you she no longer have you in her heart now she's disappointed in you that's why you can do to hell along with the prince and that pretentious biachis

This childhood friend of her is the late for you she no longer trust you she no longer have you in her heart now she's disappointed in you that's why you can do to hell along with the prince and that pretentious biachis

Users who are viewing this thread