Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@MRain I feel like you got things confused. the order of events was 1) get attacked and find orders written in blue ink, 2) the annulment event, 3) MC's friend reveals that Elain wasn't being bitch and there was attempted theft of ink, 4) Just now, Sandra is reported to have obtained the ink (a poor fucking choice considering it's essentially a proprietary color of Elaine's family) from Elaine. He's still an ass, but he wasn't making any overtly idiotic assumptions based on the info he had at any given time and that's even ignoring Sandra's supernatural mojo that makes things go her way.

Dex-chan lover
@8bitholic
From the WN Arc 4, which starts @Chapter 120 and ends @Chapter 153.
The Royal Family eventually gets suspicious of her being the Saint so they tell her she has to preform a miracle in front of the them and the High level Clergyman. She obviously fails, gets exposed for letting her family die in the fire, reveals the prophecy saying she was the Saint was staged. The only downside is it ends up being she was essentially possessed to do all the shit she did and it all hits her at once after she awakens from being purified by Elena.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Ok now that I read i again and didn't miss a text (yay :D) I found it stupid that it only took 1 eyewitness to suddenly convinced him that his childhood friend that he knew from birth is suddenly "bullying" other girl, also if he really cared for what happen he could just ask other people beside that one guy and this whole thing would not even happen, also also his whole speech in the beginning is total bs like in chap 1 he literally just holds her head and slam it to the floor that speech is super full of shit.

Dex-chan lover
Sandra better be dead at the end of all this with Evan and Fredrick absolutely miserable for being absolutely stupid.
Why is it always so easy for these childhood "friends" or fiancés to be convinced by these rumors when they haven't even talked to the person that the rumors are about?!

Dex-chan lover
@MRain The ink incident as far as we know only had three witnesses and the discrimination rumors had reached an assumed truth level, and with him keeping his distance and putting up a cold front to avoid the infidelity rumour (prince could get away with it to an extent because royalty, this guy would have been on thin ice) he was out of the true loop.

I'm willing to suspend some disbelief since Sandra is something like the opposite of a saintess and there could be some supernatural bull afoot as well.

That said, he absolutely deserves to be cut off. I'm only willing to say that he wasn't making illogical assumptions based on info he had at the time. He could have done a lot of things differently and his violence was unacceptable even if the accusations had been true.

Is he trying to fix his mistakes? Probably. Is it too little too late? Hell yeah it is.

I have no sympathy for both him and the prince... she better not end up with any of them but her coworker. What pisses me off the most with the childhood friend trope is how often they're self-centered and patronizing towards the FL - they only see their ideal version of girl and think time=bond when in reality you need to put work on building a relationship...

Double-page supporter
A whole chapter focusing on some asshole I don't even want to see anymore. Great...

Dex-chan lover
meh eat a dick, his motive to distance himself from her wasnt bad coz nobles could believe it, but everything after was him being a dumbass, he didnt try to talk to the MC, and didnt believe in her in general, absolute dumbass

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, no. Fuck this guy. He’s lucky mc isn’t a fighter cause she should have shoved a tire iron up his fucking ass. Also, i thought it was the blonde prince who got cursed? Why does the black hair prince seem malnourished?

Dex-chan lover
Boy.... Wouldn't it be better to.. I don't know.. Get the victim into the plan to??? And like.... Why the man handling though????
Also that black haired prince. He's got only one brain cell huh?
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Even without the final piece of evidence, how blockheaded do you have to be?

Girl: "I saw the saint wiping up the special blue ink after she was caught trying to steal it!"
Evan: "Wow, I believe you, but... how would she be able to fake documents written in the special blue ink? She'd have to... steal it or something... I just don't see how she could do it."

I still hate his ass so much fuck everyone except the new people she met. Her friend too who didn’t bother to be a witness until after she left whew

Dex-chan lover
You just got told how she got the ink just one panel before, you DENSE motherfucker.

He really has no brain. The only thing going on for him is he's the only one trying to solve this.

Users who are viewing this thread