Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

Work for 1 day, then rest for 10 days, sounds like the perfect plan 😎

Just. Leave. Her. Alone.
She has found her paradise where she can be herself. F*ck off mate.

This Evan is really, and I mean REALLY, stupid. That "Saint" bitch lies to his face about our MC saying horrible things to her. He knows that can't be true, but instead of getting angry and demanding an explanation, he just asks her if "she is sure"? The Mc either told her that or not; those were too specific claims as to be misunderstandings. And when the bitch notices that he didn't believe her immidiately, she comes up with that bullshit rumor. And of course the guy decides to simply cut off any contact with the MC, a totally logical decision🙄. Serioulsy, since the bitch admited that the MC didn't actually say anything to her ("you... you're right, I'm sorry"), the guy should have inquired her about why she lied in the first place.
And didn't he find it strange that there were 2 different attempts on the bitch life on the same, one an actual assasin and then 2 random thugs? And that it was the incompetent thugs which just carried the orders on them for some reason? And the blue ink thing is the weakest "proof" that I've ever seen. If everyone knows that it's an exclusive item of her family, anyone trying to frame her would use that ink. And the family itself would never use that ink to write something so incriminatory. If he had only talked even once with the MC or any of her friends before publicily condemning her, none of this would have happened.
P.S. Is there someone actually trying to kill the bitch, or were both attemts planned by her?

And that prince is just a little spoiled piece of shit. "Why is the bitch avoiding me? I even lost my crow prince position for her!". Well, I think that you got your answer right there, buddy. Oh and that "if you can't bring me the bitch then bring me this random female chef you just told me about" is one of the most forced and artificial ways to create drama that I've ever read.

I sincerely hope that the MC refuse to have any kind of relationship, even friendship, with any of these guys, no matter how much they "redeem" theirselfs. That kind of thing always piss me off.

Oh, btw, what's with the prince? The other prince, the bright-haired one who healed her? I'm worried about him. At first I thought he was the mysterious man showing up at the inn and that's why he knew Lana's name, but it's probably his aide. I bet this prince was betrothed to Lana in the past, before Evan and that's why he knows her middle name.
ARGH.

Also, theory: that Sandra got the healing power from Taki, that's why she could use it, then it went away, because Taiki got better. Or something like that. Now that she attacked the other prince, who has healing powers, she might be able to use it again?

Really, so many questions. And tropes. And idiot Evan. I have no idea why he thought that using force on a person who's weaker and frailer than them would not leave injuries. Not to mention the humiliation. Idiot. Strong idiot.

@Doramas nah, she planned both. 100%.

@Vasqueztion, I was thinking about Among Us too! Haha
It's like he's the gaslit 3rd imposter.

However, what makes me feel that he's not redeemable is that he said bunch of bullshit about wanting to protect her, but then he didn't actually investigate the rumors witnesses and stuff, he didn't even trust her at all and AT LEAST ask her about anything personally with MINIMAL efforts, he only did it in chp1 to judge her not to verify anything already jumped into his own conclusion. I mean sure manipulation is a thing, but I can't accept that for an educated noble successor that has to deal with politics he'd be so stupidly gullible and rather listen to a total stranger who acted dramatically and just take all she said in without questioning the validity and do something practical to verify (like what he did now with the ink investigation that the result was so easily obtainable), AND he physically harmed FL twice! He's so potentially domestically abusive, and he thought it was justifiable somehow for some "you're sus" reason? Bullshit. He's honestly worse than the prince ex-fiance mainly because he should have known better as a long time friend since childhood and there was betrayal element in his actions, the prince was just a piece of shit but he's not supposedly on her side in the beginning and do something to help her whatsoever when his motive was to get rid of her in the first place. Evan betrayed and harmed her! Ugh

Still wondering if the "prophet" has anything to do with the whole thing and if he had conspiracy like a mastermind bts.

Wtf?!!? If you loved and cared about her so much even despite thinking she did all those things why’d you act like a complete asshole!!???

Why not try and stop her or scold her AT LEAST stand by her side if you both mutually cared for each other. What rumours or ‘evil’ deeds could result in that sort of treatment. HOW?!?

I hope he was legit charmed, like with magic or something where he was conscience of if actions and was manipulated by force. That’s what I thought was going on, Like I’m the prev chap he was all nice to the lil girl and switch to all aggressive when he sad the MC like he was unconsciously saw her as “evil” like he was under a spell but he seemed to be fully conscience of his assholery in this chapter....maybe his consciousness comes back when he’s not with her (MC)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, reverse harem fantasy usually have dumb male co-star but this dude is another level.

Fed-Kun's army
The sad thing is almost all the men in Lana’s old life failed her. At least her personality is strong enough to move on and not make her fearful of anyone other than the people who wronged her.

UGH! Redemption arc or not, please don't get involve with Elaine anymore. I hope Elaine finds happiness on her own

I don't know that still doesn't justify his harmful behaviour.
Maybe cut both his arms? You know if the protag forgives him in the end, she's just dumb.

Aggregator gang
Lol, that part at the end XD I feel that. After finishing something, I feel like I deserve a break too 😂
Thanks for the chapter~!

"From the start, I've never cared about Sandra"

then why did you believe her wtf man. absolute asshole

Users who are viewing this thread