Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
so she went that far huh, she was already past the point of no return, but yeesh

Fed-Kun's army
I now stan Taki... Idk.. he just looks so cool and chill.. lol XD

And damn... Go off prince. And also
From the start, I've never cared about Sandra
Never??? NEVER?? REALLY?? Gosh this guy is self justifying..

That jest. Don't you f-ing dare seek our fl when first of all; you just didn't started the investigation when the event are already was looking sus and just go susy-chan. And most importantly, you lack trust and intellectual. Like boi, where was your eyes or brain? -_-

Dex-chan lover
>I loved my childhood friend but some commoner girl came and said she did bad things so I turned on the girl I supposedly wanted to protect and love
Really fucking tired of this trope. It's only slightly bearable in stories where the world itself is pushing the characters to follow the game script.
Regarding Sandra:
She gets exposed HARD in front of the entire royal family later on, it's glorious

Was that supposed to make me feel any sort of sympathy for this guy? Because it didn't. Made me dislike him more actually, since now it's clear he wasn't even under some kind of suggestion spell or anything. He just ditched his best friend/crush of his own free will. Like an asshole. Then didn't even stop think if the rumors about her were true based on what he knew from growing up with her. Like an asshole. And he thinks if he proves her innocence now, all will be forgiven. Like an asshole.

Wait wait wait. I'm confused here, can someone explain to me a few things? The one that was engaged to Elaine was the back haired guy or the blonde? And what about the other prince that helped her at the beginning? Seriously I'm lost

I still hate you evan. Dont you dare bother our fl in her peaceful commoner life. Hmpp tho it would be nice to prove her innocence.

Dex-chan lover
Ok this whole premise is fucking stupid she was caught stealing blue ink then later on some mystery guy that hurt you from nowhere have a letter with blue ink soo whooo was it? Your friend that is as weak as a fucking feather or a girl that caught stealing blue ink????????? myyyysssssterrryyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing is fucking stupid, what the hell is the author thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread