Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu. - Ch. 7

Bullsh*t, If you really want to protect her, you wouldn't do all those things, please don't give him a redemption -_- and for the prince, I hope he fall for Lana, then Lana reveal that she's Ellaine and he would be devastated to death -_-

it's honestly a waste of chapter to spend it on how much this guy regret his actions and how he's working hard to 'clean' her name. she's gone, she's enjoying a new start. leave her alone.

imo if a 'friend' quickly jumps on a chance to believe terrible rumours about you then that means they never really saw you as a friend. Evan never gave an ounce of effort to talk to Elaine or hear her side either, he quickly distanced himself from her and just listened to Sandra's side. 'i've only wanted to protect you' really? what a scumbag.

please just go away from elaine, evan

you dont deserves her, and she doesnt need to put up with you no more

Dex-chan lover
Evan, fuck off... You didn't listen her part of the story when she was your beloved friend...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update!

Lol the Prince looks worse for wear. I bet he'd be better the next day coz of the onigiri and be obsessed with Lana at this rate..

Thank you for the update!

Hard not to find Evan really unlikable, and I'm being nice saying just that... I can imagine Elaine forgiving him for all his digressions and errors in the future, considering this is the sort of character the author made her to be, but honestly, I hope he will decidedly stay out of her life in the long run.

Dex-chan lover
Evan's exposition felt like a scene made up in Among Us.

Sandra: "Elaine lookin sus"
Fredrick: (I voted)
Evan: "Agree"
Evan: (I voted)
Elaine is not An Impostor.
Evan: "wtf y"

I may have been playing a little too much...

A little reminder to anyone confused. The prince who was sick this chapter was the second/crown prince that was engaged to MC but was never in love with her. The one who cares for MC and the one whose
healing magic mysteriously vanished
a few chapters ago was the first prince.

She burned her own house and killed her family just to erase evidence

No Evan! Stay away from MC.

Evan leave Lana alone. You don't deserve to be called her friend from all the things you did to her. Forcing her face down? So much for being a Knight dude. 🙅‍♀️😤 I hope the other Prince gets well and search for her.

Can we just fast forward to the day that black haired girl gets her karma? 😠

The story was similar with Reijou wa Mattari wo Goshomou. They were both accused but are now enjoying their life away from the noble society. Hope she gets her peace and happiness this time.

Oh fuuuuuuck him.
I don't care if he repents, he manhandled his supposed best friend and childhood love to the point where he almost dislocated her arm and sprained her ankle. He could literally kill himself to safe Elaine and I could not care less.
I sincerely hope she never forgives him and he eventually painfully realizes that she is now terrified of him.

Users who are viewing this thread