Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

... I really don't like how they talk about makeup like it's this mysterious substance that can turn you into a beauty, no matter how plain you are. That's just wrong.

An entertaining read, if a generic one.

Dex-chan lover
@AkiraDRyu If applied properly makeup can completely change the way a woman looks. Just look up some before and after pictures of girls with and without makeup. They're freaking magicians lol.

Also, Lana was a cosplayer in her past life. So, it's safe to assume she has some experience changing her entire look with makeup.

Mc is like 10000349039249325309349009342x self-insert character then even most isekai mcs

Is anyone, anyone at all, translating the novel to English? These updates are coming way too slow for me.

Weird pace of a story and the male leads are almost indistinguishable from each other except for the shitty prince but its nice and i like the story despite those

The plot goes really fast in the first few chapters so that’s gonna require you to turn your brain off but keep reading and you’ll be hit with a wave of twists and cute lighthearted fluffieness between our villainess and the characters she encounters during her time working at the inn. can’t wait for the next update!

Dex-chan lover
The story is really fluffy, adorable, and fun! ...as long as the "saintess" is gone.

i was wondering if the mc is elaine then why is the cover mostly showing the black haired girl

Users who are viewing this thread