Jimi de Medatanai Watashi wa, Kyou de Owari ni shimasu.

Dex-chan lover
Seems with this setup we won't get the generic "oh my god its one of the male leads" i mean how would they find that place let alone her

Aggregator gang
Seems kind of cookie cutter.
Also the whole she lost her engagement and her family disowns her is insane. Is this a Japan thing?

If you look at how things happen in the west, if a man or woman decides to legally marry a commoner their family will disown, king Edward and Mrs Simpson is the perfect example. where he even lost the crown. Prince William is another good example. Unless the person marrying down has solid control of the family, it will be a problem

Being engaged to the king is rarely a negative

At least this one realizes Saint x Sex = no no no, burn witch burn

P.S. Wallis Simpson was a real life heroine with a MC halo that destroyed life for everyone around her. There's a couple of good movies of the 'love story' and some decent articles on the real life aftermath

whenever i read this kind of story, it always make me wonder. how japan is able to read the same story over and over and over again without getting bored.

Double-page supporter
Agree with oginohusband. It's fun to read whej I have nothing better to do but sometimes I wonder why these publishers keep picking up the same damn thing over and over.
I mean, that's just what Japan does, but still.

I didn't expect to laugh when I saw the younger bro 😭 I'm deceasedddd. I'm enjoying this so far tho 😂

Aggregator gang
man Just what is the Japanese paired fascination with one, families tossing out their children, and two turning every woman in the world into a maid? Seems I can't read a JP Manga without one or both

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 to answer your question, I think its because maid is one of the most popular cosplay/outfit in Japan (not just for the boys, for girls too) so incorporate that to the story can assure you an audience.

Double-page supporter
Annotation_2020-06-24_171943.png

Users who are viewing this thread