Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Preview

Dex-chan lover
So that's our introduction, huh? I don't mind to do a time skipping dive into events later in the story, to see what the story will be about. This kind of introduction happened in other stories, too. (e.g. Tanaka, the wizard) Together with the summery we get a picture of what it will be.

But I don't like the MC. Background: A "god" kills him be mistake and reincarnates him with a free wish. That's as generic as it gets. He wishes to be the strongest of that other world. So his OP is to be the Saitama of that reality. And then he decides to wear a kimono in a medieval European fantasy setting? Is this again a story about how superior Japanese culture is and how every asian dish he cooks up is yummy without a single fail? Let me guess. He has to protect his family/friends, which doubles as this stories harem. Oh, brother. We're out of honey.

Double-page supporter
So who's gonna take this project? I've been reading this one (RAW though) since the first chapter and it's quite interesting. I hope someone will take this one since it says "no group".

Well, there is no ch.0 to begin with. 'Bad intro?' nah ... maybe?
http://comicpash.jp/jimiken/
It's interesting but not impressive ... like that's all I can say without spoiling the interesting part xD (In fact I can't; not good at reading jpn).

Double-page supporter
It's the first part of Ch. 1 and re-named it as Ch.0 (introduction)

Aggregator gang
And here I hoped that it could have just been a nice little story about a young father taking care of his daughter in a fantasy setting...

I think my English just got worse by reading this, everyone starts somewhere but at least add a disclaimer that you're still learning.

Users who are viewing this thread