Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - God Mistake

Group Leader
This chapter's title describes the translation perfectly I think

This god makes alot of mistakes maybe he needs a younger person to step in for management

Jesus Christ was there anyone that knew English to even the slightest degree involved in this chapter? I've known plenty of people who were just starting out that didn't have English this bad.

Dex-chan lover
Holy SHIT, this is amazing. Reading this garbage is probably an extremely good approximation of how a brain aneurysm feels like.

The dude have no talent for the sword, and to get out of training is to become the strongest which there's already a dude who spent thousands of years training..
So did he catch up and surpassed the dude in 500 years or just got to the bare minimum to standards of a different world?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm laughing more at the translation than at your average comedy manga

What in the fuck is wrong with the translation? I've never seen such failure before.
They must be asking to be run over by a truck. Our society needs more Darwinistic cleansing.

Dex-chan lover
@CreateJunkMail you're reading a manga for free, chill.

The person who made this translation wasn't fluent in english, but at the time this chapter was made there was no submission whatsoever, so he decided to help us people who can't read japanese.

There's 3 different translations of this chapter so instead of crying just switch to another one, jesus christ.

Users who are viewing this thread