Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
Either the sword rejects him for the sword saint, or the sword saint breaks the sword in battle. Eitherway I just want to see the other isekai man fail lol

Dex-chan lover
@Guspaz you can change the sword's name into "Ecke Sachs" to make it less awkward

But that's just my suggestion

Dex-chan lover
INB4 he becomes the final boss after losing so much his salt levels overpower him and he actually goes off to master his abilities.

Dex-chan lover
At this point Hero-kun is just being a masochist

Also, LET THERE BE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

tbh this hero-kun just sucks overall. He's still stumped over his 2 defeats and never trains for life but he may have trained without the author showing it to us but still he's going to lose.

Dex-chan lover
I'm loving the cliche hero. Now he's got a cliche giant holy sword that talks.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
How do you even pronounce exaxe. (Ecke Sachs after name change)

Axe Axe? Why don't you just make it an intelligent axe then? Of course, I don't blame the translator.

Speaking of which, why are 'all' the intelligent weapons swords (I am not counting Nanoha in this.). This is racism... swordcism? weaponcism? xD

Honestly, so far i don't hate the hero that much. Hating to lose is one thing. Getting curbstomped with complete ease is a completely different matter.

Another thing is the 'training'. Someone with cheats like the hero would have problems training. For example, having the power to see the future is going to make training reaction times a lot harder even if he can control how to use it.

Double-page supporter
Does he really hate losing that much? Maybe he was just the worst at everything before coming to this world and it left him with a complex. That sounds possible.

Group Leader
I've updated the sword name on the last page to "Eckesachs" per @Hadski's suggestion, and because it turns out that it's the name of an actual sword from a 13th-century German poem: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Eckenlied

Since it's obvious that's what the author is trying to say with "ekkezakkusu", we've changed it. Isn't deciphering katakana fun?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it is supposed to be "Ex-Axe", like it used to be an axe, but it got reforged into a sword.

Or maybe it is actually "Ex-Lax", because using it will stop him from being blocked.

The weapon name in katakana "エッケザックス" kinda remind me of a fire sword from Granblue Fantasy which have been officially translated into "Ecke Sachs".
I'm not really criticizing the translation, just feel weird since i've seen that sword everyday playing GBF.

edit: while i'm writing this somehow the name have changed already lol, kudos to the good work translator-san ^^

Dex-chan lover
So if i`m reading it right, Sansui accepts Brauer feelings? SHIP THEM!

Group Leader
@Feydt I went for the version without a space, since that's what the Wikipedia article (on the historical poem, not the game) had. And because it's German, right? Germans love gluing words together.

Contributor
I like this kid getting ass whooped by Sword Saint ??

Users who are viewing this thread