Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
and for 5 years he kept the same clothes 24/7
Well, it's fire and water resistant, so...
Could be worse. They might have asked him to dress in Lululemon yoga tights, and our eyes would never recover.

Aggregator gang
when i see the time skip, im curious of what kind of expression latter when her adopted daughter become a married woman and have a child and grows old and died, and how the author picture it on the manga.. like in insterstealar movie when the MC see his daughter searching him and become old, i want to know are the author gonna make it sad or continue on his life. i read some of immortal manga that got drama in it like "to you the immortal" and a manhwa "epic gilgamesh"... its kinda make me curious what is the author feel about "immortality" when we all human never had that power and what is the meaning of the immortality for the author it self
but oh well i think its still far away from that to happen .. and "is it really going to happen?"

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if his reproductive system is still functioning after becoming immortal.

Fed-Kun's army
You can take a lot of shit when you know you're going to outlive all these assholes.

Dex-chan lover
Honest question

Is he calling himself a hermit by translation mistake or he is actually avoiding calling himself a sage?

Group Leader
Maybe I should have consulted with Deer A before replying.

Dex-chan lover
So, I am guessing that the girls were like 14 or 15 years of age when they met MC considering how much they grew, unless this world doesn't follow our growth cycle

even after 5 years he wore same yukata whic will make him stand out to much atleast change his clothes

Users who are viewing this thread