Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

This translation of chapter 5 is more enjoyable than the eaterofcakes chapter 5 translation

Dex-chan lover
This chick tries to set you on fire and drown you and your all giggles... bro are you mentally retarded?

Group Leader
Updated the chapter to fix a translation mistake, the bit about Brower's prowess.

Dex-chan lover
So i checked the raw because the difference in translation is too jarring and I'd gotta sat that Mob of Deer's one is more accurate. Heck, most of the cakes' translations is actually wrong and they took too much liberty.

Dex-chan lover
I’m surprised that he nonchalantly stayed after tried multiple attempts to have him killed in front of his daughter.

Group Leader
@Kiriha It seems that he/she's using the Spanish version as base (Which is full of mistakes). This one's better
Although I'm still salty about them not even even bothering to contact me.

Group Leader
@Heiz It honestly didn't occur to us: we thought you had dropped it since it had been a while and you were still active with other things, and the translation on chapter 1 was really bad (an MTL from the Spanish, I think), so we decided to go for it. By the time we realized you might have had the intention of continuing it, we had already posted three chapters to our site and figured we might as well keep going.

Dex-chan lover
*MC blows past the bit where he fought with the elite royal guards*

"I may have committed some light treason"

Dex-chan lover
"...While she's just as young as she looks."
Yup much better than the other...
"Brow, who doubted me at first, turned out to be a girl..."
One man can't possibly be this dense to have not think that she was a girl.

Fed-Kun's army
@Heiz
Why do they need to contact you?
It's not your manga. People don't need permissions from you to translate this, except you get permission from the author personally. If so, then they indeed might need to ask your permission and from the author too.

Group Leader
@siscon Never did I say they needed my permission. I said that I was salty, in part because I'm so slow that this is the 3rd time I get snipped, in part because had they contacted me beforehand, I wouldn't have wasted my time translating 4 chapters that'll never see the light, but well, Mob's quality is very good (Far better than mine) so I hope they keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
@siscon It called being nice to others.

Well, at least Mob of Deer isn't an assholes like Wicked Tree with their Iruma-kun.

@Heiz you will always remain in my heart xd. If you didn't start or pick up these mangas they surely would've been dead. Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread