Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you A Mob of Deer! This Translation is a lot better and enjoyable than the one made by Eater of Cakes for me. Keep up the good work!! And @Heiz i appreciate all the time you put into this, unfortunate though that you weren't contacted even its just for formalities sake and good intentions. :)

Nice clean Job. I like the name Rain, I hope that you will continue the series.

Double-page supporter
Why did he even tell them he was a "sage", and why do they still have him in peasant clothing after being employed by a prestigious noble family

Group Leader
Updated to reflect translation re-evaluations in later chapters.

Supporter
Why does MC keep telling his mentally unstable employer useless shit, like being unburnable sage?!

Dex-chan lover
Im surprised he didnt crush his skull when he smashed the helmet.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Isn't sage traditionally should cherish life? Or I am mistaken about nature if sages?

Dex-chan lover
@boag It's midieval understanding of learned individual, so it's closest thing to religious figure without necessarily being one.

Dex-chan lover
"Before we know it, 5 years has passed"

truly, I didn't feel any time is passing at all.

Dex-chan lover
"dewey was a good master"
are you fucking mentally defective? Holy shit, it feels like the author and me come from different planets or some shit. how the fuck can someone that treats you like trash, burns you alive, drowns you, calls you an ape, has her brother and father try and kill you in any fucking way be considered a good master?

what the fuck is going on? how am i the only one who seem to be pointing these things out ,each chapter everyone just seem to go with it, am i really the only one who thinks this is fucked up and the MC seems to have mental problems?

Dex-chan lover
@logike either way he's still a willing slave who follow these evil cunts even though they try to constantly kill him and torture him...

Don't know about future chapters, but shouldn't it be House Spade instead of Sopeid? Considering all the crests are card suits.

Holy shit, MC is so frustratingly stupid. He lets that bitch have her way with him just because she "pays" him. I'm pretty sure you can earn a lot more from a different employer who doesn't treat you like a monkey doll, given his combat skill. Plus, how can he fucking leaves his "daughter" to a random stranger believing that they will actually care for her. Just unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if my perspective is just different from most, but it doesn't really seem to me like he's being a pushover. He's lived for >500 years and essentially achieved enlightenment. The words and actions of shortsighted and selfish people don't really mean much to him; that's what it means to let go of your attachments. He doesn't take things personally and doesn't get emotional, and if anything the flaws of the people around him are a source of amusement. None of their actions can affect him since he's going to easily outlive them all anyway.

Basically, he's not taking orders etc despite him being ultra-powerful; rather it's because he's ultra-powerful that he has the freedom to choose to obey.

Double-page supporter
@Radicool21 I agree wholeheartedly. He's basically a living god compared to those around him, and while he could kill any of them in an instant with no resistance whatsoever, he chooses to be amiable and follow orders simply because he wants to. Rather, in this case it's because he wants Rain to grow up well. He could probably find better masters, but he probably thinks it's not worth considering so long as Rain is taken care of.

Basically he's Saitama, and like Saitama he's pretty much just going with the flow of things.

I just have to comment that the translator should change Dewey's last name. In case the symbol (which is totally obvious) didn't give it away, her household's name is actually Spade. Putting Sopeid may give it than amateur english speaking novice feel to it, but it's plains obvious what the name is supposed to be.

Users who are viewing this thread