Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Why do these isekai characters always look exactly the same in every manga

Dex-chan lover
Since when he was acknowledge as the strongest swordsman in that country?

Group Leader
I think that is referring to the fellow from Batreble.

EDIT: Deer A tells me that it's referring to Sansui and it's just the principal playing up the crowd.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyujyu his mistress probably just give him that title (for other to use). not acknowledgement just title.

Okay guys, now we will see cheat vs hellish grinding ????

Dex-chan lover
>Light STEP
>Reduce the weight of anything I'm 'touching'

:thonking:

Seems Deer doesn't share the same opinion on you on the whole the translation have failed if it can't give English reader the same context as Japanese reader.

@Kyujyu: During the time skip apparently. He is the guard for THE favored daughter of the most powerful noble house outside of the royalty, and have defeated the heir in duel.

Dex-chan lover
@gda19 to appeal to a certain large crowd? Generally boys early in puberty because they do look feminine almost all the time.

Dex-chan lover
I want this to have a huge build up, complete with mini flashback of the second protagonist. I want the hype to be so strong that even people who don't read this come in just to catch a glimpse of the glorious confrontation that puts every other battle manga to shame. Angels will weep and sing a beautiful song, signaling the start of a battle that will shape the very existence of their made up world and ours.

I then want it to be over in a single, small panel.

Dex-chan lover
Generic isekai guy vs even more generic isekai guy in a fight to see who is more OP.

Fed-Kun's army
ayy so is it official? you will be translating the current available chapters?

The writer thinks he's slick for this, but this would only be slick if a chad came in out of nowhere and beat both of them in a duel and won all the ladies by being a bad guy alpha.
This way no self inserting japsekai reader can win

Users who are viewing this thread