Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
And this isnt the first time the summoned hero gets owned by out dear demi god hero.

Stay tuned.

Supporter
I want to punch the stupid harem guy...

"I have some power sorcery, so I don't need training! And I have a harem so I will win! Yay!"

Nothing wrong with getting waifus! But this guy is outmatched physically though, going to be really interesting to see how this harem guy will handle sword saitama lmao.

Dex-chan lover
You entered a wrong manga, your op abilities are useless here XD

Dex-chan lover
YOU FOUGHT THE WRONG OPPONENT, HAREM MC-KUN.
TAKE THIS! MY ENVY, MY SORROW AND ALL OF MY ANGER.
500-YEAR-OLD VIRGINITY, SHINING RIGHT-HAND STRIKE!!

Double-page supporter
Hah, he was up against an even more typical isekai protagonist. Glad he won.
Although it sounds like the other guy was holding back.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter's comment section is the best ever. I'm in agreement that the normal harem mc getting destroyed was best for the universe.

the "stereotypical OP harem protagonist" is loved and the reason why isekai is such a big trend since few years, but here he is hated
make you think

@redcolonel because they literally have girls over his knees but doesnt reply to any of the feelings directly because of how dumb their are or how undecisive they are.

Dex-chan lover
Harem guy will never win, god granted MC his wish of being the strongest on the planet, even with his other cheat skills harem guy will still get insta melted, lmao.
On another note, does mc ever gets to clap the swordwoman cheeks that works with him?

And thanks translators

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it kind of odd how this guy out of nowhere somehow becomes engaged with two powerful women and a female heir, and NOONE QUESTIONS WHO THE HELL HE IS?

wtf, harem dude got insta shit on and he thinks he can win if he casts some other spells?

the author knows how to write annoying and/or conceited characters.

Isn't his name supposed to be Saiga, not Seiga? If we're just romanizing purely based on the katakana in the raws (サイガ)

Users who are viewing this thread