Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Fed-Kun's army
yeah im gonna call him Harem MC as well....the shitty kind of MC because of their wissy wassy attitude
anyway.....pretty sure his secret power is plot armor

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty funny that our sword saint is running into the stereotypical harem isekai protag and recognizes it, lol.

A desire to win is good if used productively. If harem boi improves with this experience, it'll have been worthwhile on his part.

Dex-chan lover
Next match he'll get up, talking about how he cant lose because of his friends. Then get conked.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks In hindsight... Probably, yeah, that would have been better. We didn't think of it, though, and that's not the sort of change I'm going to go and make retroactively to all the prior chapters ;)

EDIT: Actually... We have to make a bunch of translation changes to prior chapters due to new information from chapter 9 (regarding magic terminology), so we might just go and change her name...

Lol love this ch snd pointing out how stereotypical other guy is while hes having fresh change by raising his cute daughter

Double-page supporter
Man he could have easily accidentally killed him in that attack if he didn't have harem MC plot armor

Dex-chan lover
Om my god he's the exact image of a harem troupe mc. Our guy needs to beat some "common sense" into him

Dex-chan lover
Harem chara huh. He probably never read Sevens and the further he stays on that path the more he's gonna suffer.

Dude, you are knocked out so hard, not going full power is not the problem. Knowing Dewey, the rematch might happen.
Thanks for the chapter.

Bro, you might have a harem but you're not the MC of this story. Take your beating and go bang the pain away.

Users who are viewing this thread