Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

So he might potentially see a boob and think nothing of it?! This series might be a drop for me. I was hoping from the cover that he was involved with the Mage chick. She shows up and they literally have done nothing ecchi or romantically

Double-page supporter
@chucke1992 It would require several hundred years of training for him to match Sansui, but if Sansui is still keeping up with his training(or continues where he left off at some point in the future) then there will always be that 500 year gap between them. Sansui will always win simply because he had a huge head start.

Fed-Kun's army
@LavSingh oh god, you're right. He does feel a bit like Amanogawa Kouki. Maybe that's why we all want him to die? Because he reminds us of Kouki.

Dex-chan lover
Niqqas train for 500 years and forget how to jerk off
truly the worst deal in the history of manga, maybe of all time

Damn, Sage arts is basically training the body to have overflowing vitality and power to break space boundaries..
Ponders if gravity is by sword intent or purely brute strength from swinging a sword with great momentum.

The hell, that dude even have the ability to learn sage arts..
Freaking God said to give a cheat but when asked to grant a become the strongest wish.. Sansui was just kicked out.
This mofo worded it correctly and now have a harem and the ability to eventually catch up to Sansui in no time.
God might even added a booster to that Saiga's exp and talents.
Saiga probably won't even need 500 years to catch up and surpass Sansui the dude who wished to become the strongest but ended up with his original body with no sword talents needing to harshly train from scratch.

Dex-chan lover
Is this 2nd japanese guy from the 26th century or did these japanese get put in random years in new world?

Dex-chan lover
Is she gonna parade him around as a pretend lover to make her rival envious?

Or are they noticing how perverted the other “MC” is?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think many long years could make him greater than those who train their utmost for the specialization, as the saying goes for the

Jack of All Trades, Master of None.

And our protag did wish to god to become the strongest, above anything.
---
ohoho, Braweurwerheruer-san (or whatever, that's a difficult spelling) has some sights on him, I see :>
---
@captain_crunch

I don't know either, it seems that time from Earth and this World are somehow not in the same length.
With 500 years, you'd expect more than 15 generations but it seems nothing has changed, specially with the uniform, thus they may not be connected at all.

@Reshfan

He survived 500 NNN, a record to behold... however, his master must've survived 1500 more so.

Banned
I'm not sure mastering the power to turn into a furry is something to be proud of.

Supporter
(I know I'm replying to old comments, but I don't think this counts as a necro, so...) With regards to what time the isekai'd dudes came from, it's completely plausible for "god" to place these reincarnating people at different points along the space-time continuum than where they came from in the first place. Or, more likely, they're just randomly thrown into the space-time continuum and reincarnated into this world wherever and whenever because "god" seems to just make whatever mistakes when he kills them by accident and subsequently takes whatever actions to sort of balance out the karma.

i dont know if im old or anything but between a self-entitled lucky brat and a dude that trained hard and focused for a long time, i would absolutely pick the one that got there through hard work. Also any dude that can keep himself contained and not proposed to every single hot woman he met is a cool dude in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread