Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Double-page supporter
Does he have the capacity to have children? Does his "parts" still working. After 500 years, should that be atrophied for not being used for so long.

1 month against 500 years of training, now who will win I wonder?

Honestly, in so many mangas, you see characters get frustrated or shocked af after they’ve been beaten but I’m like BITCH!?
this guy has spent a lifetime training and you’ve just started.
You expect to WIN!?! I can’t tell if that’s arrogance or if your just insulting your opponent.

Dex-chan lover
Even with the strongest sword, the weakest wielder will lose
Sword: Please be my new Master!

Group Leader
@Starbright In the first chapter, his master had already been training for a thousand years, so it'd be 1,500 years at this point.

I was Created by God as the Strongest Sword!
MC: Yeah Sure? I am someone who was trained by the Strongest Man in the universe that is certified by God.

Double-page supporter
All of his employing family support the ship! :3

@Le_Butters The sword is a harem member, so that's unlikely.

Cliché-kun is starting to remind me of Team Rocket.

Also, I love how Brauer and the MC were both like "and what does 1 month matter?".

Fed-Kun's army
@Starbright
SPOILER
He officially begin sword swinging and use bland style that focus to defeat opponent 1000 years before Sansui become his disciple.
However, even before that he is already a travel all over the world to learn all sort of Martial Arts in the world and also Sage Art from his fellow Sage. According to his claim he should be older than 3000 years old and had been training for that long to be the world strongest.

Aggregator gang
that one rich boy who depends on the gear vs that one guy who got good reflexes and dedicated to learning the game system ..

Double-page supporter
Man I know MC doesn't have any earthly desires but pls get both girls. i feel like the people complaining about MC letting people walk over him aren't even paying attention smh

Dex-chan lover
you can see in Sansui's face how annoyed he is at Saiga being such a kid with his denial. i wonder how'd he manage to convince Eckesachs to be his sword

Aggregator gang
please, give me a next chapter...

i want to see that cheater defeated...

Dex-chan lover
1 month can't make any difference in strength and agility for the most part. Even sword skills would be hard to improve in such a short time. I do hope there are smarter "enemies" in the future

Fed-Kun's army
@Liquidxlax Well you have to remember that Saiga is basically the usual isekai MC, just a bit nerfed so a month may make a whole lot of difference.

Users who are viewing this thread