Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
weak hero boyo with 1 month train-a-thon + living holy sword VS 6000+ months of training to be OP...yeah, nope, you are screwed "hero" boy...maybe if you'd gotten Excalibur instead or this Echas-what's-it you'd have a chance...course you'd HAVE to be a hero to put up with that thing, my god, I wish Black Star and Death the Kid had done a better job of getting rid of him...like maybe encasing him in an iron block and dropping him into the ocean or chucking him to the moon

??"I worked hard for 1 month!" vs "I worked hard for 500 years!" Who will win? Find out next time! ??

Yeah dude should stop fixating on winning and just befriend him before he loses his harem

Dex-chan lover
maybe that guy trained for 1 month in the hyperbolic chamber

Dex-chan lover
We should forget about that loser harem mc and talk about what is really important, Brauer and Sansui's marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone pointing out obvious comparison of time spent that was alredy pointed out in the chapter text, but it really just underplayed jab at common shonen trope of "hardcore training montage before facing stronger enemy".
To begin with, training time is not additive factor. If you train to run forty times longer then average person you don't breach sound barrier.
@zeffiez He never saw people as inferior. People actions however may be insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just annoyed by hero-kun at this point

I'm more interested in Sansui and Brauer marriage, so let's quickly get this over with

Double-page supporter
While I don't think our MC will hurt this wannabe-hero in this battle, I hope that if they ever end up fighting again in the future, our MC will teach him a proper lesson and cripple him permanently. Because so far it seems that this wannabe-hero won't learn a single thing unless you do something like that. A guy as annoying and dumb as this wannabe-hero doesn't deserve his harem with that attitude.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga...... mocked every manga with Isekai MC who has the "instant OP as soon as he got transfered" and that's why this is one of my favorite lol

And we add to the cliché of the wanna be MC. . . It'd be funny if the sword changed sides once it sees how weak her master is, but doesn't really goes with the plot as much as I'd like to see him actually suffer because of his idiocy and pettiness

Dex-chan lover
So he's bragging how he spent a month to be recognized as worthy by yet another woman? And that it would somehow make him be able to defeat the MC?

If that'll be a running gag, in a few years, he'll have to show up with dozens of women.

Power Uploader
Hopefully he'll at least impregnate some girl before axe-kun strikes

I don't like how her lost all his urges because of the saint. Wasn't his wish to become super popular from being the strongest in the world???

Dex-chan lover
@Azulor
as always with granting wish, sometimes there's a negative aspect one didn't realize when making the wish
he only said he wants to be the strongest in the world and everyone to be in awe of him, granted he had to train but he's the strongest now in the "human" world and he's super popular, his wish came true
it just so happen he lost his urges when his wish came true lmao

Users who are viewing this thread