Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Group Leader
@boag No soy él pero, enserio? Tiene muchos errores de interpretación.
Por ejemplo:
"よく話してくれた" -> "Thank you for telling us" -> "Gracias por contárnoslo" || "Esto es más de lo que esperaba" (?)
Toda esta oración - "素振りだけ続けていたとか術を四つしか覚えてないとか ありえないでしょ?-> "For you to keep swinging a sword for that long, or that you could only learn 4 skills after all that time. Isn't that just too much to believe?" -> "El que solo blandieras tu espada por tanto tiempo o el hecho de que solo pudieras aprender 4 técnicas después de todo eso. ¿No te parece que es dificíl de creer? " || "Pero sigo sin creer que en tanto tiempo solo lograste dominar 4 técnicas. ¿Cómo es eso posible?" (?)

Aggregator gang
I do like that harem member C had the guts to ask why the F does he have to fight OP sage-kun when he(sage-kun) has done nothing but defend himself in duels that wern't even his idea in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@Heiz
Aun cuando gramaticalmente la oración es diferente, la idea principal se entregando de la misma manera, el único error complete que señalaste y con el cual estoy de acuerdo es el "Thank you for telling us."

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis after training so long just swinging his sword he kind of lost the ability to relate to people at a normal level. @boag is right. The only reason he is doing any of this is because his master told him to. It's not malicious. Just to him these interactions are just fleeting moments like a teardrop in an ocean.

@mutsutakashi honestly I think he didn't say anything before because he knew that it was going to be a hassle and color people's perception of him moving forward. When they figured out how old he was he didn't really need to hide anything else. If he was a bit more socially conscious maybe he would have lied to Rain about the origin of her name. But, circling back, his social skills took a hit and didn't see anything wrong with telling her.

The affect of the solitude and training for that extensive period of time is likely why the master sent him off in the first place. You need to relearn those social skills after not using them for so long. Even though the master also displays the same Valium-like good-natured indifference.

Betrayal? I don't see why he had to disclose all that info to them. It's none of their business so why are they acting so entitled? Especially that ojou-sama.. The characters annoy me so much, I hope Sansui just leaves them.

Dex-chan lover
@pyoriin
He didnt have to disclose the info, but at this point what the fuck could they actually do to him? They are nothing to him so sharing the info is more like a token of goodwill from his part.
And besides, we know the Ojou has been acting like a villain from the start

Aggregator gang
@pyoriin @boag Considering she tried to burn him when he revealed sages don't get burn and she drown him when he revealed sages don't drown , I wonder why he kept some secrets.

Also he didn't reveal Sages don't need to eat or drink or " answer the call of nature" or "picking flowers"

ok i understand he told about his training with sage but he didnt had to tell them that he ws from another world and he reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
@PlanOfInaction This. I can kind of understand this. When people spend most time alone or on the internet not interacting with others they become really bad at social life. And MC spend 500 years training in the wood.

And I want to think that Sansui said this mostly to tell the truth to his daughter, he doesn't want to hide anything from her anymore.

Still I wish he leave this mansion soon. Can someone spoiler me how the story go from now on

Fed-Kun's army
the important thing from this chapter is that this one dumbass gon be called 1month from now on

stupid 1month know ur place pleb

Dex-chan lover
Dewey should just be glad he had picked up Rain because he wouldn't put up with her shit otherwise. He told her sages don't need to breathe so she tries to drown him, torches him when he says sages can't be burnt and then wonders why he kept secrets from her and everyone else. Feel bad for Braurer though, she thought they were a similar age, to find out the person you fell for is 500+ years old instead, and Rain because he literally only picked her up and named her on a whim.

Fed-Kun's army
So it's revealed his got seniority over all of them (in status as well as age, after all even the nobles didn't understand what exactly a sage is), and they somehow manage to feel entitled for him to tell his life story without hiding a thing??? Like, what the f would they have done if he said sages also have eidetic memories, and he had actually properly lived for the 500 years and begun retelling that to them for several years non-stop?

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about hero-kun, let us return to talking about Sansui and Brauer's marriage

He look at his right hand and from within "Even i cant hold from fapping that long"
as he look at to sky and wonder how it feel not doing it for 500 yrs

Fed-Kun's army
It's kinda strange seeing an isekai fantasy setting where the concept of "Long Age" and "Way Older than it Looks" is treated as something that have to be seen to be believed.

I like the fact that Sage Arts are basically mundane skills mastered waaaayyyy over it's limit, like Bruce's Lee's famous line "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." taken to eleven.

Also, poor Rain. XD

Users who are viewing this thread