Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Double-page supporter
wow he just exposed that girl to so much damn trouble....telling complete strangers

Dex-chan lover
Rain's mother was an assistant manga artist. After getting her hands on the draft of the last chapter of HunterXHunter, she took her daughter and left with the draft in her bra. Yoshihiro Togashi sent assassins after her because we all know he's not going to draw that shit again.

She got attacked by wolves, but she hid the draft inside Rain's diapers. After she passed away, Sansui took the baby away. He used the draft to wipe Rain's butt. After many years, the assassins finally caught up to the assistant, but she was already dead. So now they're looking for Rain, because they need her soiled diapers.

And she was not the first one. Every assistant has been running off with every chapter and ToYo has been so lazy to redraw everything. Is there any wonder that a single chapter of HunterXHunter takes years? It took them that long to retrieve just a single chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
A master's troubles are the disciple's troubles, but the disciple's troubles are his own XD

Dex-chan lover
the only thing missing from this manga is for the author to draw a bunch of panels with the dude that lost 3 times to MC having sex with all of his soon to be wives...

I mean why even mention it on the first place?

I fucking hate with a passion when authors feel the need to bring a character that will oppose MC and give them the pleasures of sex. It's literally everywhere, sometimes its plain fucking obvious... other times its subtle, like shadowy figures... and other times its just mentions of dialog.

Why?

kronix, I think you are overlooking the point of the character with the 3 wives. He's a literal trope magnet. Pretty much every single isekai trope is thrown on that character.

I'm honestly more interested in these 2 guys talking about how they're both from Japan than anything else this series has to offer.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua, @bradek, @TheGoodFella,

just chill. Suiboku said it before, sages don't lie... so he basically can't even lie to them.

Well, he probably can just be silent, but he definitely don't care about "man's world" right now, he is almost as ascended god who didn't care about anything outside of forest.
So this is the choice. Either he will say information that he don't care if anyone will know, or he will fight those 2, that he obviously don't want. His choice was obvious and right.
How that choice will change Sansui's destiny is another matter.

Dex-chan lover
Could Rain be of high birth since those two hooded figuers was seemingly searching for someone or something.

Dex-chan lover
@bradek nah, he just doesn't give a shit about the affairs of mortals and i am sure he is certain that those guys, even if they want to harm the child, wouldn't be able to beat his disciple

Double-page supporter
@bradek
Well, the hooded men are retards too for believing the words of a random person suddenly appearing inside a forest.
It's like they said "well, this not suspicious at all dude just said the baby isn't here, so let's go look somewhere else"

Dex-chan lover
I'd laugh if that master of his just sent some assassins after him and his daughter by accident. Lol.

@Med1um - I get it, you like the story. But that's no reason to shill for it. It's a blatantly horrible plot hole and all-around bad storytelling scenario. I already said, it's a lighthearted story and it's really not meant to be taken seriously.

But the cringe was just so bad It didn't matter anymore. The excuse that because he is sage makes him above worldly matters doesn't fly. It's literally stated in this chapter he was a murdering psychopath. Or at least someone that enjoyed destruction and fighting. My comment, simply stated that for someone that is old as he is, is apparently too stupid to understand what was going on. Again, it was not at all difficult to put two and two together (even excluding the readers perspective) but for some reason, a person that has lived the life of mortal through fighting and seeing human nature. To then gain enlightenment and live for thousands of years to not even question WHY they were looking for that woman and her daughter is what annoyed me. It was such a pathetic way to foreshadow and develop drama that it ruined the overall chill feel of the manga. Plus what I said about the mc and other characters. Again, as I said, if you enjoy the manga, good for you guys, more power to you. I hope you enjoy it and have fun reading it.

But as for me, I'd rather read something that actually focuses and what the author attempted to write about. Who knows tho, maybe the novel is better and I might check it out instead.

But for now, I'd rather read something like this https://mangadex.org/title/19472/uchi-no-musume-no-tame-naraba-ore-wa-moshikashitara-maou-mo-taoseru-kamo-shirenai
And this https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-yururi-kikou-raising-children-while-being-an-adventurer/ that genuinely focuses on what this was supposed to be about. Anyway, cheers mate, hope you have fun and sorry for the long message.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Don't misunderstand me, i don't really like that story, and not gonna "shill" for it. :)
Story is full of plotholes much larger than that, and blatantly speaking plot presentation is boring as f.

So what i want to say, suiboku's action make much more sense than this entire manga.
"Murdering psychopath"... well, it's not exactly wrong, but keyword here is "in the past". He changed, the same way that our MC changed. After so many years in solitude with only swordpath and nothing else, made them lethargic and indifferent. He reached enlightement and can't even be called a human anymore. His emotion is paralized, his only goal is reaching new height of the sword. Why should he deny simple question?

I just wanted to say, that i kinda dropped that manga long time ago, because it's just plain boring, even though i rather enjoyed initial plot idea, such a shame. Well, i'm still here, but not to extent that i'm waiting for new chapter, right now i'm indifferent to this as much as suiboku :) If anything, the only thing that i wanted to see is their reaction to his age... In which autor also wasn't able to meet my expectation. Everything was plain as the name of the manga suggest...
Just find it quite strange when people say that suiboku's action was "last straw". After all those horrible chapters before, suiboku's action can't even be considered strange and rather fitting to his character.

Aggregator gang
and im here just waiting to someone to beat the shit out of that princess to put her in her place.

Users who are viewing this thread