Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Hmmm.

Very mixed feelings about the romance plot and the hierarchy of power that this strongest swordsman mc has to bow and being put as a beta cuckold that has no lust or ambition other than being a beta cuck servant to the mistress and his child.

It's saddening.

Honestly his kid and the mistress are assholes.
if MC wasnt there theyd die a long time ago.
Dropping this for a while till something ACTUALLY Interesting happens and MC stops being a submissive piece of shit

[This GIRL... Makes me want to bash her face into a spike stone.I kinda get it that's she is the driver of the story.

But god-DAMNIT she is so demanding and haughty that i want to bash her face into a spike stone.

And her FU- Nature is disguisting...

in other words GIRL DAMNIT FU-

Tbh I wish we could actually read the LN which seems to be way better than this mess of a manga. Truly saddening indeed.

Aggregator gang
I was really hoping that this would mainly be about a powerful swordsman and his kid. Not about a selfish princess trying to bang someone strong.

Dex-chan lover
I want his master to come back and smack him for being so damn submissive. He's an immortal Saint yet he doesn't have the dignity of one at all. He's like the worst traits of generic beta Japanese mc's rolled into one, with none of the positives. The biggest loser in all this is Rain, she found out her "dad" named her completely on a whim with no thought put into it, he's already planned to leave once she is old enough, and he's admitted normal human emotions are for the most part beyond him. Just make Dewey the MC, she is annoying as hell but at least she'a entertaining.

Dex-chan lover
I can deal with slow progress in most series but the main characters are so utterly boring here. The content and premise is there but nothing is really being done with it.

thnx for the next chapter. so... when is the next chapter will be released? :3

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he actually wants to do something with his sword skills at some point in the story

what i want from him right now is just a little bit of dignity, enough with grovel and dogeza, he's not at fault ffs.

Fed-Kun's army
Man why does MC have to deal with this sh*t?! She's forcefully trying to tie him down to escape force engagement. She's one incredibly selfish person who does not deserve his time.

Users who are viewing this thread