Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
i really just want the "mistress" and her entire family to be massacred. they are all just so horrible, the world would be a better place without them

Aggregator gang
this mc is not like a side character for my perspective. he is op and live longer, but from the conversation between the character and how the other character sees him just like not so important even if he is a sage. the setting world common sense is kinda annoying, he is a guard who devoted his life, just because he is hiding his past, then the contractor judge him like he is the one at fault. this kind of almighty personality kind of annoying, the one who suggest to hire him is the contractor, but she is not asking anything to him, so shouldn't she at fault too?

Yes, yes yes, I know. He really reminded me of Sinbad! He's not as charismatic as him but he deffinitly ressemble him.

Dex-chan lover
People complaining without reading the english title, my god, you guys are the ones getting boring, y'know?

I hope this guys puts up a fight tho.. even if a second or two more than the previous guy.

Banned
... Yeah, that is a Pallet I'd like to sleep on... among other things.

Users who are viewing this thread