Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
As amusing as it would be, it frankly would be impossible for Sansui to marry the Mistress. Doesn't stop it being amusing to think about though.

Aggregator gang
i honestly can be on the brauer ship, not with the face of disgust she make when she knew his real age, also what made her change her mind?

Dex-chan lover
@TheFiller because at this point he's pretty much a supernatural immortal being and he has to think if he wants to get together with someone only to watch them die while he remains the same?

I hope he doesn't marry her, it's kind of boring story wise and shes not that good of a person or interesting anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck would the noble girl (the hero's fiance) and the entire harem want to go see Sansui's master? Just because the hero is going? Such clinginess! Learn about personal space!

And Sansui say it's okay? Has Sansui forgotten that his teacher is a hermit? You know, the type of people who say, "Get out of my lawn, damned kids!"

Dex-chan lover
I’m pretty sure a guy who chose to be secluded on a mountain by himself for centuries WOULD be pissed off if his disciple suddenly showed up with a ton of people. Who the fck writes this shit?

I don't get why everyone is trashing Brauer, she isn't bad at all imo

WAIT! He isn't supposed to return until the girl grows up, so is he alone not going back or is he going to break his promise?
Also I am sure that the master will not be amused by him brining a bunch of people to him. There is a reason he secluded himself.

i honestly would not be mad if we never had to see rich girl again. just white her out from the cover and pretend she never existed. i would be 100% okay with that. she sucks

@TheFiller So yeah no reason to complain about MC avoiding marriage here. Practically all the girls are aweful in this manga for some reason. Must be the lack of agency but then again thats not limited to just them. Everyone seems to just go with the flow which is... ehh.

Users who are viewing this thread