Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@kronix who wants another boring ass harem manga where nothing happens. Few good harem mangas get translated or keep getting translated.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax

nothing has happened exactly on this manga either, oh wait.... other random ass male characters get females to fuck etc while MC got jack shit...

the "other male characters fuck while MC is cucked cuz plot" trope

It is really wild just how badly the interpersonal relationships in this are written. Especially the thread of his "engagement"; what is that even supposed to be? There has been zero indication that he holds any romantic feelings feelings for her so he's what, marrying her because he is too passive to say no? The main character lacks any kind of personality or self-determination.

Group Leader
Immortality is both a blessing and a curse, huh. Though I'd be more inclined to lean closer to the latter. Although I'm on board this ship, it's still going to be awkward, to say the least when she outgrows and eventually dies before him from old age.

@kronix holy shit you are fuckin sad lol

easy on the self insert there boi, just because girls dont find you attractive doesnt mean you can have your delusions in a manga.

Ughhh this manga is a solid 3/10

While it's hilariously lame, the lame is an absolute while the hilarious is just the part of it from time to time.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of the most casual "romances" I've seen in a while and it's pretty great, while generic isekai MC is having his own generic harem jump his bones our good sage boi gets a dedicated qt who just wants to get married and probably doesn't even know what a pp look like, she just wants to have a neat husband.

if he was this aware of the marriage, does this mean that he can reciprocate to her feelings?

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but feel this MC sucks, I bet if he was told to eat shit he wouldn't think about it and just do it.

The only good thing I can say about this is at least it isn't a harem story.

Nothing with a harem in it is good.

Users who are viewing this thread