Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
im all for an mc getting married but I'm not a fan of the circumstances. The mc just isnt fun either, I'm hoping he somehow develops but that happening seems to far off.

While I do want the SansuixBrauer ship to sail, I kinda wish it sailed in a more consensual mutual love sort of manner. Like it seems that the attraction is there, it's just kinda weak and lacking in enthusiasm for these circumstances

I like her, but MC seems like a permanent V-card carrier. Just the thought of getting some moisture terrifies him...

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow both Sansui and Saiga piss me off. The two of them are your standard herbivore garbage in a transmigration story. They have so much overlap in their lameness that it's ridiculous. One is an impotent 500 year old virgin and the other is a tool that is lame even after getting all his cheats.

I'm outta here. This story isn't going anywhere interesting and it doesn't seem like it ever will. How it hasn't been cancelled yet is beyond me.

Fed-Kun's army
That marriage between MC and female knight does not sit well with me. It's to akward, rushed... I dont buy it.

"What are we supposed to do! Someone tell us...! " Sounds like a millennial to me

Double-page supporter
the mc has been out of touch with the world for 500 years its going to take a while to warm up lol

Turn her into a sage, problem solved. (In that case she can wait for an other 500 years for an answer.)

Aggregator gang
Sansui should start saying what he thinks instead let someone else decide on what he should do.

WTF!!! Who ruined the character of MC?! I literally had a headache at the end of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread