Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 27

How hard can it be? Take a year off and have a good "talk" with the new government. Elixir might save its owner but it can't save the entire government. What can a single president do on his own?

So, one of the tools prevents its owner from being killed, right? Doesn't that just mean that one's useless against Sansui? He doesn't kill, after all, so there's nothing for that one to act against.

Dex-chan lover
the weapons are unbalanced. Like, we have weather and fate control. And then we have "lol get some blood and find the location". I'm not saying this is a useless ability. In hindsight it's a pretty good power for certain situations. But relatively it's just so out of place among the others which can completely shit on the laws of physics. Unless the "drains blood" ability is supposed to be a one shot ability where even a little cut is enough to instakill? It's unclear so I guess since the others weapons are so OP we can give it the benefit of the doubt.

I don't understand why the King is so concerned with the well-being of a little girl he's never even met or known about until recently.

The king looks like and evil person ??? And the 5 Japanese person is also evil ??? I'm still not sure.

And I just noticd aren't all the swords is girls X3

@wakka02 It's probably not a completely moral choice, but the king knows the MC and Rain's relationship and knows using her will likely damage the relationship between the MC and the country.

Of course they are concerned, if they abandon Rain, simply making enemies of Sansui and Suiboku, Who can destroy a country by its own 😂😂

Double-page supporter
While the royal family lets a Domino pig in the house, I'm just thinking the royal family is the most foolish idiots. If they let this pig eat & shit on everything in the house, that is.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure the king and the royal family just wants to attain possession of at least one or two of the artifacts so they can maintain some power over the noble houses.. though the Royal Family also needs the support of the noble houses to do so.

Double-page supporter
@Riger
Yes indeed. I remember Batman trapping a villain in an unending time loop for instance. And that was in the cartoon. He’s even more...creative in the comics when he doesn’t try to kill.
Shoot, the no-kill options in Dishonored are even more screwed up than straight up killing the villains
Reminds me of when you hand in one of your lady targets to her creepy stalker who basically kidnaps her and god knows what he did to her. That game was fun.

Users who are viewing this thread