Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

43 seconds since upload and I've finished the chapter and left a comment. What is life

Go back and reread Dewey dunking on Saiga. I know I have multiple times, and it never gets old.

Our boy here is gonna need admission into the burns ward cause he got roasted.

Dex-chan lover
They create an interesting main character and then drown them out in an ever increasing amount of useless side characters and an unbelievably cliche warring states political narrative. I'm sticking around for the butler tho, she hella cute.
Thx 4 the upload

If this antagonist didnt die later, im going drop this one.
Killing all member family didnt justice their action.

Ok... if I get this right, this dude's kingdom kinda sucks, but he has 4 treasures so he is kinda busted, and they just kinda made an aliance against the dude with the 4 treasures? Yes? No? Ah I really dont wanna re-read it.

Dex-chan lover
What if...the current ruler of domino killed the old one because he’s as shitty as that domino pig noble? So like, he’s actually a good guy?

Aggregator gang
you poor stupid bastard, based on your looks you might just be a reincarnator too, but you're up against 2 reincarnators one of whom has ultra tier potential across the board and the other possesses immortality and several hundred years worth of training in sword skills under the literal best fighter/sage in the world...who is liable to get personally involved if you hurt his disciple too much...you REALLY ought to just give up and solidify your place as new ruler by actually, ya know, RULING YOUR PEOPLE WELL instead of hunting the last of the old bloodline, after all, old blood to rally around or not, if you suck as king then someone's gonna do to you what you did to her dad

Dex-chan lover
you get to love Dewey she burns the guy to infinity and beyond XD

Dex-chan lover
this manga reaIIy know how to make a character that can destroy marty stues, isnt it

Dex-chan lover
Here comes another pudgy noble, must be another bad guy if you go by usual iskai conventions... Maybe all noble's weighing machines have some kind of red bar with evil writen in big bold letters on it beyond a certain weight limit.

Oh by the way, the king of Domino should probably be wearing a revolutionary beard, a revolutionary cigar and a revolutionary beret and say "hasta la victoria siempre" at the end of his sentences instead of "desu", or a cocarde, red or blue pants and a weird smurf-like beany and speak with a french accent, depending on the continent...

Dex-chan lover
Guess the series is following the old Brain Vs Brawn fight, with the MC side primarily being based on Brawn type, while the antagonist is the Brain type.

Dex-chan lover
A boring villain who will lose a boring fight and then be convinced in a committee meeting1 that he was misguided in some banal manner.
1 This manga is mostly just committee meetings, which of course are boring.

Users who are viewing this thread