Jimi na Kensei wa Sore Demo Saikyou Desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
So the purpose of getting all these fighters together is so Sansui can properly demonstrate swordsmanship to the other two guys, right?

Dex-chan lover
I just want to see Sansui and Braun interact properly, they’re engaged but they barely speak to each other lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't get it. Where are they? An academy? Why are they there? Why do they have a sign up specifically to challenge the MC if they've just arrived there on campus? Did the headmaster allow them to put up the sign? How did so many challengers see the sign if they've only just arrived there?

Dex-chan lover
what's the next arc? are his mistress and the prince engaged yet? is he and brauer married yet? if not when?

Dex-chan lover
This chapter felt pretty pointless. Nothing happened. It wasn’t even good filler or fluff just kinda the expected “meh”. Like I love it when the plot slows down and focuses on characters or their relationships, but this did literally nothing. Also did the chapter just confirm that they themselves put the sign up for lolz? Because I thought that was going to open to at least a fun little mini arc (if not the next oarger arc).

Users who are viewing this thread