Jimi na Kouhai-chan ga Ganbaru Hanashi - Oneshot

Supporter
EU_p9BvWsAA0w9P.jpg

You will (Not) be Pranked.

Aggregator gang
So senpai already likes her, he just doesn't have the esteem.
On the other hand, I am contemplating whether his reaction to the girl with her bangs up is more mess up or is it kyuukei's suggestion in the credits.

Dex-chan lover
EU_p9BvWsAA0w9P.jpg

You will (Not) be Pranked.
Personally, I subscribe to the theory that if we did succeed in genetically engineering catgirls, it would result in a whole new set of hereditary illnesses, and the technology that made them would be coopted by Furries to make their Fursonas real too.

Supporter
Personally, I subscribe to the theory that if we did succeed in genetically engineering catgirls, it would result in a whole new set of hereditary illnesses, and the technology that made them would be coopted by Furries to make their Fursonas real too.
coopted? it would have been funded in full by them, cat girls would have been the byproduct.

Dex-chan lover
coopted? it would have been funded in full by them, cat girls would have been the byproduct.
Yeah, they do tend to be suspiciously wealthy, and I have seen some who are in careers like "Bio-Engineering" IIRC. I just say it like that because too many people have faith in Elon Musk bringing them those Catgirls without a second thought for the potential consequences.

However, I disagree with that last notion. Cat Girls are not only more socially acceptable of an idea (as far as online fascinations go), but more simple a deviation from the human form. If a Furry could easily make their Fursonas real, I don't see them pumping out Catgirls too after out of pity or charity. They're gonna sucker some gullible Redditors to fund their research as they improve their craft, and once it's possible to create Catgirls there may be nothing to stop them from creating a Yiffing Hell on Earth immediately afterwards.

Supporter
Yeah, they do tend to be suspiciously wealthy, and I have seen some who are in careers like "Bio-Engineering" IIRC. I just say it like that because too many people have faith in Elon Musk bringing them those Catgirls without a second thought for the potential consequences.

However, I disagree with that last notion. Cat Girls are not only more socially acceptable of an idea (as far as online fascinations go), but more simple a deviation from the human form. If a Furry could easily make their Fursonas real, I don't see them pumping out Catgirls too after out of pity or charity. They're gonna sucker some gullible Redditors to fund their research as they improve their craft, and once it's possible to create Catgirls there may be nothing to stop them from creating a Yiffing Hell on Earth immediately afterwards.
I guess it really depends on how bio engineering would work on this hypothetical subject, I can't say if full on furry is easier or harder to do than nekomimi, don't really know enough about the subject to talk on it.

Users who are viewing this thread