Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 23.1 - The karaoke battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
I knew this chapter would rub some people the wrong way from the moment I read it in JP. Even though it's been established early on that these girls lack common sense, especially the ones in this chapter who were known to be quite sadistic.

Honestly, I'm kinda hoping the mangaka goes even harder with the punishments. It would add more fun to the manga, and if they're willing to tackle public humiliation, the sky's the limit.

Now, the real question is, will the punishment be in the same ballpark as what he had to suffer?
Because if not, then the mangaka is a huge coward.
Harder? Like dressing you up like a schoolgirl wasn't humiliating enough and she chains you like a dog and takes you for a walk outside karaoke where there are a lot of people. our boy doesn't have those kinds of fetish. luckily for him, no people record this and post it on the internet.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, HE was the one who invited them, HE was the one who proposed the punishments and HE was the one who tried to compete in something he was overly confident about whilst thinking only of screwing them over.

If it wasn't for his past with them, then it would be straight karma for what he was trying to do, but taking his history with the terrible trio into account, we ARE due to some proper punishment.

...though I doubt the buncha perverts will see it as duch.

Dex-chan lover
Dam yep they are still both kinda like bullies in a way.
But they get away with it because they are cute.

Thanks gashadokai for the translation

Dex-chan lover
how does he not realize Kanae likes him?

Because he was bullied as a kid and is emotionally damaged as a result. The real question is that, how come Kanae hasn’t realised she has spoilt all chance at getting with the main character.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that the girls are thinking that humiliating the guy for momentous pleasure will somehow help them in love...

Rather, they don't care about what he thinks at all.

Sure they have shown to not like to lose, so there is the competition mindset in all 4 of them, but the public humiliation sure is unnecessary.

Well he’s going to get with that girl who says she was crossing dressing as a kid but is probably cross dressing now.

Users who are viewing this thread