Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 27.2 - The sauna battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Ah, even tho she has the biggest chance with him, I seriously doubt he's gonna give any of the main 3 a shot due to how they treated him before
Yeah that's true I wonder how this manga is gonna play out

Dex-chan lover
I still think harem ending is the only correct ending.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hahaha "confess", huh? Pretty sure she'll fumble on that approach.

Dex-chan lover
If Kotaro's mom finds out Sumika is a v-tuber, I bet she instantly rejects Sumika as a wife prospect for her son. In any event, Sumika is still the best girl and the only real choice here. The other three can compete to be f*ck buddies or mistresses.

Dex-chan lover
Is this really a story where not 1, not 2, but 3 childhood friends are fated to loose ?
Childhood friends are way too cursed nowadays.
I'm pretty sure that either all three will win somehow or it will be an open ending with the three still chasing after him. Also pretty sure Sumika will be the only one to outright lose, even though she's the only one I want to win. :meguuusad:

"the worst he can say is no"
Kotaro:
381.png

Dex-chan lover
If she confesses she's going to lose, so I expect something will happen to prevent her from doing so.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure that either all three will win somehow or it will be an open ending with the three still chasing after him. Also pretty sure Sumika will be the only one to outright lose, even though she's the only one I want to win. :meguuusad:
How are you not rooting for the one childhood friend who never betrayed him? Sensei best girl(boy?)

Dex-chan lover
We just need a harem ending. these girls are too good together to split.

Users who are viewing this thread