Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 39.2 - The online battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
A belly fetish I can understand, but a belly button fetish is beyond me.

Also golden underwater for the win!

Thanks for the translation KappaBeast

Supporter
Thanks for the new chapter!

Shigure getting some good food thanks to catfishing :LOL:

But NGL, an adult talking about inappropriate stuff with a minor (whether it is a boy or a girl) reminds me of certain sunglass-wearing doctor and a certain person with a surname that sounds like bison.
I feel like I should get this reference...

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, normally I would point out that Shigure should just stop the dumb "sending I like you vibes" thing and just tell the guy directly. However, Kotarou is such a dense neutron star of a simp he wouldn't even get it if she told him in her best bedroom voice that she wants to fuck him.
  • He's not simping for the girls at all. (Except for fumi-chan.)
  • He's not (really) dense. He's focused.
  • Problem is that the trio of girls all screwed themselves by pretending to be boys, and competing like mad with him as boys. So at a fundamental level, he just sees them as competitor boys, whom he is focused on beating at their own game.
  • Moreover, his romantic focus is already fixed on fumi-tan.
  • If the trio just honestly said "I like you!" he would understand. E.g. when Kanae said it but he misheard it as "ski" instead of "tsuki" -- after a while he belatedly did consider that possibility and was flustered by it.
Part of what's good about this series is that the author is smart about the "oblivious protag" trope. The failure to communicate makes sense, and it's not because the protag is stupid, but rather (primarily) because of the past and current actions of the girls.

Dex-chan lover
I feel the quality of TL was way lower than usual this chapter. wth gashadokai

Users who are viewing this thread