Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 39.1 - The online battle has begun

Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting catfished by an attractive woman
Idk, even if she decided to accept me after seeing my true self, I'd stop all contact right there. Not worth playing with the idea of whether we could be something more if she did this either as a game or a 'test'.

Dex-chan lover
This is a rant, scroll along if you want~

I'm sorry, but is this what the story will be like? Just changing every setting for them to compete with the guy being oblivious to the 3 (or 4 now) girls who like him. The idea seemed fun in the beginning, but it's starting to stagnate in my opinion. All the girls are just inching forward, and at the end of each mini-arc, the guy is still oblivious (a joke trope that's been done to death) and the girls still kinda remain at the starting line. I'd want to see the guy slowly noticed the feelings (without shooing the thought away because he's still hung up about how the girls were in their youth), and the girls to realize more about how he sees them. We're never gonna get a straight-up conversation about their feelings because that's not how these manga (and if one confesses, they all do, and we're back to square 1). These scenarios are made with intent to be funny, but after certain point, its just like watching a tv show where the ending is always the same, you know it before the episode ends (easy ex- scooby doo, random, I know). It's just not funny which sucks because how like the character designs and think the premise was interesting in the beginning. I hope the gods that the status quo changes, but I've read enough manga to see where this story goes~~~

Still tho, regardless of everything else, I'm grateful to the translators for taking the time scan this manga and giving us an opportunity to read, thanks ~

Dex-chan lover
Remember that every 40 year old man you know online could actually be a highschool girl in disguise.
Stay safe out there bros.

Users who are viewing this thread