Jimoto no Ijimekko-tachi ni Shikaeshi Shiyou to Shitara, Betsu no Tatakai ga Hajimatta. - Ch. 38.1 - The battle of Kagano Fuji began

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I watched the Hinomaruzumou anime and took a peek at the manga before and with its art (and also watching actual ones regularly before in NHK), I really appreciate how intricate this martial art can be.
Now seeing Sumika and Akira doing sumo just gave sumo a whole new dimension for me. :lol:

Dex-chan lover
THE SUMO WRESTLING :meguupog:

edit: I went to go look at the raws and noticed that Sumika's sumo name is different. Shes called "Sumino Fuji" rather than Kagano :thonk:

Last edited:
Contributor
170203-salt-bae-mn-1530.jpg
1721969226226.png

Dex-chan lover
From the last pannel. It seems it would be a draw as akira lost her mawashi

MD@Home
3hTORfS.png

How the hell does she create skid marks … in the direction of movement … from pushing … by bipedal locomotion?? Shouldn't there rather be stomp prints? Does she stand still but has ant armies under her soles that carry her? Is she pushing so powerfully that she needed to brake into her so as to not rip the space-time continuum or something?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
3hTORfS.png

How the hell does she create skid marks … in the direction of movement … from pushing … by bipedal locomotion?? [...] Is she pushing so powerfully that she needed to brake into her so as to not rip the space-time continuum or something?
Probably.

Alternatively, the author wanted to make the skid marks to imply how strongly she's pushing the other person, but ended up drawing them in a way that implied they were made by Sumika's feet. Hopefully someone catches it and the Tankobon fixes it, though I wonder how much they'd need to change to establish the proper visuals for the scene.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Okay, visited the translation website and looked at some ads. Didn't reach the next chapter yet, but I'm willing to drop by that site everytime a new chapter drops on Mangadex. Buying raws can get expensive quick, so I don't mind helping.
I also don't mind reading on group websites. But I will be using adblock, just because they decided to use the retarded "content protection" bullshit that doesn't let you right click. It doesn't protect anything, since there are very simple ways around it, it just makes the website annoying to use. Doesn't let you right click and open a chapter in a new tab for example.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I appreciate only having a 1 chapter difference- I’ll try to check out the site

3hTORfS.png

How the hell does she create skid marks … in the direction of movement … from pushing … by bipedal locomotion?? Shouldn't there rather be stomp prints? Does she stand still but has ant armies under her soles that carry her? Is she pushing so powerfully that she needed to brake into her so as to not rip the space-time continuum or something?
With the power of love is how she's doing it(Also with drugs)

Users who are viewing this thread